Week 5 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Oct 3, 2018.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Eagles and Vikings square off in a game which will be a huge blow to the loser.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

That's so cute. Your first Super Bowl hangover :D

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. DawkinsINT

Haha....like you can remember what one feels like.

TJ likes this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I was so young, I didn't even know what a hang over was...I had my first one a couple of years later...

So, deflategate bowl tonight. Who ya got? I think I'll take the Colts. I have a hunch...

5. DawkinsINT

I'm rooting Colts, but I took the Pats in my pick'em league. I certainly wouldn't mind being wrong.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

See, that's why I rarely gamble. Josh Gordon might be a good fit with the Pats...wow, never saw that coming.

(That was sarcasm).

7. DawkinsINT

I don't know what has happened to the Eagles offensive line. They have been terrible. I think the team misses Frank Reich's offensive gameplans.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Where can I go try out for the Cowboys to play WR? I'm 36 years old, I haven't played since high school, I have a bad knee and a worse one, and I probably run an 8.5 40-yard dash.

I can't possibly be worse than any of the current Cowboys WRs. Seriously. I'll play for the minimum.

9. DawkinsINT

Every team in the NFC East lost...what a s**t division. At least it won't be possible to do it again this week.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It's not that bad. It's still the only division with 4 Super Bowl Champions.

But yeah, this year it's back to NFC Least.

We play Jacksonville...Jalen Ramsey is going to get so bored with nobody to cover...