Week 6: Dallas At Patriots

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by themush, Oct 11, 2011.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Cowboys

18.8%
  2. Patriots

81.3%
  1. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

The New England Patriots (4-1) host the Dallas Cowboys (2-2) at Gillette Stadium on Sunday 10/17/11

Kickoff time is 4:15 pm EST

Discuss….

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

And heeeeeeeeere we go. This is going to be a long week.

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Yes it. Is it's going. To. Be a good. Game. Imo

Sent from my HTC EVO

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Pats.

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Pats by Fiddy

^^^kiss of death^^^

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I think the Pats win, the only thing I keep thinking about though is how Rob Ryan always has his Browns defense ready to compete vs top qbs including when they beat Brady and Brees last year.

7. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

8. Omen

Cleveland held Brady to 14 points last yr if I'm. Not mistaken.... Hope he can reproduce these results

Sent from my HTC EVO

9. Steve12

This year Welker is dominating and the rookie tight ends from last year arent rookies anymore. This offense is way better than last year's.

10. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Cowboys.

Cowboys are 25-16 in regular season games against the AFC East, and 7-3 in regular season games against NE.

I hope Tom throws to his TEs a lot on Sunday. Sean Lee has two picks this season from QBs throwing to their TEs. I'm sure he'd like to have more.

11. Steve12

Who cares what their record is against the AFC East? That stat has absolutely no meaning. And how far back does the record against NE go? I hate stats like that. They don't mean crap.

12. ragman

What if I said that the Patriots have won 17 consecutive home games against NFC opponents dating back to the 2002 season when Gillette Stadium opened?

Does it still mean crap? I bet not.:icon_rolleyes:

13. Steve12

No it's cool but it means jack crap when it comes to how they'll play any given week.

14. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

I want Dallas to win... But the Pats will end up taking this game. 21-35

FML

15. ragman

:icon_confused:

16. Steve12

So you're saying that how Dallas has played in the past against crapty Dolphins and Bills teams is going to help them play this year's Patriots? Or the Patriots beating up on crapty NFC teams at home 10 years ago is going to help them beat the Cowboys? They're great stats but they don't mean anything about this game.

17. Omen

I like. Our chances with the healthy Miles. Dez. Witten and newcomer luarant against a so so def...

If Rob was able to hold Brady and company to 14 last yr with Cleveland's players I'm excited to see ware and our healthy corners go. To work.....

Or it could all go to craps and Brady will carve the D a hot knife through butter

Sent from my HTC EVO

18. Steve12

This is stuff that actually matters to this game.

Yea your WRs coming back makes me really nervous. So so defense is being generous. The run defense is so so, the pass defense is god awful.

19. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Pats are the better team, but I think we win this game because its a "timing" game

They get us at the wrong time on the schedul. After the bye, when we get key players back from injury. What they are going to see on film, is most likley not what they are going to see sunday

20. SpankyNoodle

SpankyNoodle Can't Spank the Spank

Patriots!!!