Week 7 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Oct 16, 2018.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I can't stand the Panthers already, but after they blew that game against the Skins last week, I want the Eagles to crush them even more.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hopefully the Cowboys will not turn back into a pumpkin on the road...not against the Redskins, please!!

3. DawkinsINT

I really hope that game ends in a tie.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Those Thursday night games are starting to suck again. Hard to believe that Jets vs. Browns has been the best so far this year.

5. DawkinsINT

Between the 76ers game and Astros-Red Sox last night, I almost forgot about last night's game. I tuned in early in the 2nd quarter and it was already like 28-3. Ugly.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, it was the sports equinox...all 4 major leagues had games on thursday. Crazy.

7. DawkinsINT

I can't remember being as disgusted as this at an Eagles loss. Up by 17 in the 4th and Schwartz went into prevent way too early.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hold my beer...

1st and 10 at midfield, 4th quarter, 52 seconds, 1 time out, down by three...

Somehow, the Cowboys managed to run just two plays from scrimmage, put a rookie kicker in the situation of needing a 47-yd field goal to tie the game, then thanks to a penalty it became a 52-yd attempt...and everybody is so surprised that he missed it.

OHBYTHEWAY!!! This happened against THE FREAKIN' REDSKINS!!!! We hadn't lost to them in 2 years!!!

When you coach to tie, rather than win, you lose. Like...99% of the time. Garrett needs to go, and he needs to go now...

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

my thoughts on the wide 9 and zero blitzing is well known.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The Cowboys just gave up a 1st round pick for Amari Cooper and I feel like I want to smoke cigarrettes again.

The Dallas Cowboys: trying to kill me since 1991.

11. DawkinsINT

I thought that I heard incorrectly when they said the Cowboys were giving up a first. Wow!

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I read the rumor this morning and immediately thought: "a third and a conditional 6th or 7th...tops!!" When I saw it was a first, my heart sank.

This is the same front office that refused to give up a 2nd round pick for Earl Thomas!!

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

thank you jerrah jones. had to out bid the eagles who offered a 2nd for cooper.

guess he's still sore we stole dallas goedert from him. :ROTFLMAO:

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

You laugh now. Just wait until Gruden trades for every single 1st round pick in 2019.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

im betting gruden doesn't make it 1/2 way through his contract.

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I don't know. I don't think he'll walk away from the $100,000,000 and I don't think Mark Davis has enough money for a buyout. The main reason the Raiders traded Mack was because they didn't have enough for the up-front signing bonus...or so the conspiracy theory says...

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

That's why they're stockpiling picks...they only can afford players in rookie contracts.