Week 7 Power Rankings

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by CaptainStubing, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

oh no, someone not sucking the giants ass

lets get up in arms

2. But hey....what do I know? :dunno:

3. There's always the Rangers dude....

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

which has nothing to do with the topic at hand

im sure you're smart enough to stay on topic?

5. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

I think we're pretty even. You guys got us beat at LB/WR/QB/safety. I think we're better on the D-line/corner/RB. I see us as even at O-line.

You guys are probably better than us, but I don't think it's a wide margin.

6. It's okay to be bitter....

Just sayin' you Cowboy fans have something else to look forward to. :icon_smile:

7. K.C. is a good football team.....and they are the class of the AFC West.

But I think its a bit early to put them ahead of teams like New York and Baltimore. But I really like where there heading. Another win or two....then yeah....they deserve to be a Top 10 team.

8. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I doubt that.

9. Ouch...you really burned me. :icon_rolleyes:

10. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

It's not based off of my opinion. The Giants are 2nd in the NFC in the rankings, it's not like you're 20th. Letting the Cowboys come back hurt the ranking a little since a bigger win would have given you a leg up. Plus the Giants 2 losses were by quite a bit while the Chiefs kept it relatively close.

Both good teams though, and at this point both are better than the Chargers.

11. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

we gave the colts a better game the the G-men ever did.

12. Granted.....I'll give you that.

But we have come a long way since that.....different ball game.

13. I know these rankings don't matter......but I'm certainly not dogging K.C. They should've had that game against Houston but they allowed them to come back.....whom we beaten by a large margin.

14. warcrychief

and we have come along way from being the mat of the AFC West. 3 years of rebuilding...there had 2 be a time we turned things around. and i think it was the Denver game of last year that everything started clicking 4 us.

15. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

It's really frustrating. I don't get how a team this good can make so many stupid mistakes, I'd love to blame Norv but they've made dumb mistakes going back to Marty (playoff game vs Pats).

Either way if we don't make the playoffs Norv better be gone. Rivera wouldn't be a bad replacement, he's done a really nice job with the defense.

Anyways good luck to you guys as well, beat the Jets please.

16. And I'm discounting anything they have done.....heck.....the Chiefs have the best 1-2 tandem at RB outside the Giants. With improved play by Cassel.....they can go pretty far in the playoffs.

17. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

The defense has had a remarkable turnaround. Cassel has stepped his game up the last few games, we'll see if he can keep it up.

18. warcrychief

Cassel has his share of bad plays 4 us. but alot of his misfortune comes at the (bad) hands of our brick handed WR's. I think he will come around so as long as the WR's stop dropping the ball.

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The chiefs have certainly surprised the crap out of me...wow

1 person likes this.
  20. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

:word:

...and lol @ bitter dallas fans... it's better to just take it quietly because it's more funny when you don't. :icon_smile:

1 person likes this.