Week 9 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Oct 31, 2018.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I hate when the Eagles have a bye week.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I don't know...it's kind of nice.

Rodgers vs. Brady on sunday night. Such a shame that this might (should) be the last time they face each other...

BTW...if Cooper doesn't have 200 yards and three TDs on Monday Night, we might never hear the end of it...

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

im gonna head to island beach state park to do some striped bass fishing.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The schedule makers keep messing up. We get a 49ers - Raiders matchup that nobody outside of the bay area cares about...and I'm not even sure about the bay area, with their Warriors and all that.

It's fitting that the NFL keeps trying to appeal to the hispanic market. This weekend we celebrate the day of the dead...and we get two dead teams in prime time. Very good, NFL!!

DawkinsINT likes this.
  5. DawkinsINT

I guess we're all Falcons fans this week.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

DawkinsINT likes this.
  7. DawkinsINT

Haha...yeah..I've seen a couple of articles about it. No baby Nick or LeGarrette coming out of my chick though.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, apparently I missed the NFL debut of the new GOAT yesterday in Santa Clara.

Some street free agent QB torched the Raiders...like that's hard to do this year. Niners fans are comparing it to the Montana - Young controversy already.

49ers fans are the best xD

9. DawkinsINT

Gruden is probably wishing he never left the booth at this point.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, he's crying all the way to the bank.

11. DawkinsINT

The best defender for the Falcons so far is Doctson's inability to catch passes on perfectly thrown balls. I'll take it.

12. DawkinsINT

And of course now Doctson makes a tough TD catch to pull the Skins within 7. Ugh.

13. DawkinsINT

Thank you, Falcons! Nice opening drive for a TD by the Saints against the Rams in this heavyweight fight.

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Both Saints - Rams and Packers-Patriots were awesome games. It had been a while since two games in the same day managed to keep me hooked until the end.

Also, my mid season super bowl prediction: Saints vs. Patriots. See, that was easy.

Now on to monday night...

15. DawkinsINT

I fell asleep during the 1st quarter of the Packers-Patriots game, but the Rams-Saints game was a lot of fun to watch.

16. DawkinsINT

Eagles bye week couldn't have gone much better, now they have to deliver a serious blow to the Cowboys playoff chances.

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

What playoff chances? What are you talking about? The season is over. Time to find a new coach and figure out what to do with the QB position...at least it looks like Cooper might be the #1 receiver we need but it's still too early...the rest of the year will be like an audition...for pretty much everyone.

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

who dem boyz ?

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Leave it to Jerry Jones and the Cowboys organization to waste the golden chance of having your starting QB costing only $600k for the salary cap. Of course, all that money still counting for the Romo and Bryant deals (almost 20 million) didn't help. And Frederick could be next if he never plays again. Keep restructuring those deals, Jerry. It has worked wonders.

I'm so f**king mad right now...