Week 9: Philadelphia Eagles @ Houston Texans

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ragman, Oct 30, 2014.

1. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Controversy's back lol

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

1st place....here we come!

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Sanchez playing for that 2015 contract...lol.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

While I can't confirm this, there are rumors circulating that Foles has a broken clavicle and will be out 4-6 weeks.

5. ragman

NFL.com supposedly has a story about the Foles injury.

So, if this report is true, does Sanchez fit Kelly's offensive scheme?

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Looks like we are going to find out.

7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Mark Sanchez....starting QB Pliadelphia Eagles....get used to it.

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Well, if mark ever has a chance to look decent again in this league, he's in a pretty good situation.

9. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

You're right. When opportunity knocks.....

One play that I was surprised as hell that the Eagles' boys upstairs didn't challenge was the same play where Ryans intercepted the ball and tore his Achilles tendon. When he went down it seemed clear (from my den anyway) that the ground caused the fumble but it was awarded to the Texans who went on to score. Should've been reviewed.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

this could workout very well for snachez and the eagles, but then again, this is mark sanchez.

11. ragman

And, isn't there a USC curse in the NFL? Not including Carson Palmer.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

not worried about that. this team already goes against most trends.

13. DawkinsINT

He can run everything Foles did, and perhaps add a little bit more with his mobility. Will Chip's offense really rejuvenate Sanchez's career....we'll just have to wait and see. He played really well despite not having a full week of practice like he will from this point on. Of course, defenses will be ready for his skill set.

More concerning to me than the Foles injury is losing Demeco Ryans. He's not just a good player, but he's known as the leader of the defense.

14. ragman

While he did look good yesterday, he did throw 2 INTs. He's going to have to cut down on his mistakes.

15. DawkinsINT

One of those picks was not his fault. Off of Huff's hands and popped into the air.

16. ragman

Still. we're talking about a guy that couldn't keep a job on the Jets. Let that sink in. THE JETS.

17. DawkinsINT

I'm not taking the bait. He supposedly is in a much more QB friendly system that is much different than what he had in NJ. In no way am I saying that he will definitely be successful. But what quoted from me was what actually happened.

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I remember a guy who couldn't keep a job on the 80's Buccaneers. Let that sink in. THE NINETEEN EIGHTIES BUCCANEERS.

He ended up being reasonably decent.

[​IMG]

19. ragman

IMO, he's an INT machine.

20. DawkinsINT

He has been throughout his career. This is a new system and he's a veteran. Will those factors make a difference...we'll see.