Westboro run out of town...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Walnuts, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

...in ten minutes flat. There's the blueprint, people, now make it happen every time.

Aussie61, Jihad Joe and Buck Fenson like this.
  2. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

SOA made an appearance

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

what was they protesting this time? another dead soldier?

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Don't know why they were there in the first place, but I heard what set the residents off were signs saying God sent a tornado (which killed a bunch of folks there) for Moore's tolerance of gay people.

5. Buck Fenson

I know the Constitution grants us Freedom of Religion. But there has to be something that can stop this crap from going on. Signs that has inflammatory remarks shouldn't be allowed. I know it is infringing on our Freedom of Speech rights but the crap isn't right. It isn't in the spirit of the Freedoms. Maybe the cops should have gotten a code three call and had to leave the area. Wonder how many of those protesters would have stayed.

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i don't know why they could not be cited for enciting a riot or disturbing the peace,especially with the signs they carry and the fact they do it during funerals?
    if SOA did show up,too bad they killed off the meanest members the last two seasons.opie,clay and piney could kick major ass!

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i can't tell in the video what made the idiots leave........ someone fill me in.

8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

About a thousand residents beginning to descend upon them and perform their own brand of justice on their sorry asses.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

you'd think god could throw us all a bone and just torch these freakers on the sidewalk for all to see.

10. Buck Fenson

that would make a believer out of me.

11. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

something tells me Chibs and Happy would be more than thrilled to take those guys out.

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i think gemma and chuckie,the guy with no fingers could take care of those turds!
    eventually,they are gonna really,really piss the wrong people off at a protest,and somebody is gonna just jolly stomp the whole lot of them. i only hope the kids they bring to the protest they use as human shields do not get hurt in the protest.