What If Romo Hadn't Fumbled In The 2006 Playoffs?

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by SRW, Nov 6, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/n-if-l/0ap2000000090792/N-if-L-What-if-Romo-hadn-t-fumbled-in-the-2006-playoffs]N 'if' L: What if Romo hadn't fumbled in the 2006 playoffs? - NFL Videos[/ame]

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Sigh......what if...

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

hey wait a freaking minute .... i thought all of the "what if" smack talk was reserved for eagles fans ? :fu08:

4. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

I've always wondered what if Eli manning would have gone to the chargers

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

^^^
    they'd be playing in l.a. already.

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

he would still suck but at least have a playoff victory under his belt. If that is still haunting him he needs some serious therapy.

7. Saintsfan1972

I was talking with some cowboy fans in my bar the other night about the romo fumble and they all agreed to some extent that it still hecks with him mentally

8. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Why do you think he NEVER holds field goals.

9. Saintsfan1972

i think it's FG's and the redzone in general. there was a play late in the last game game where he could have easily ran in for a TD from 5 or 6 yards...but instead he lofted a wobbly pass over austin's head

10. Buck Fenson

and you think Coach Peyton wants him as his qb instead of Brees?

11. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Romo was his first choice. Romo was his QB, he developed Romo. He offered us a 2nd for him, but Parcells turned it down, the they went after Brees ( who was damaged goods at the time)

Sent from my HTC Vivid

12. Buck Fenson

I heard about that after posting. Still, I think he has regressed too far for even Payton to help. But that is all a moot point. Payton is staying.