What If We Lose To The Browns Sunday

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by BU54, Oct 26, 2009.

1. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

It could happen with such parity in the NFL. The Raiders beat the Eagles last week 13-9.
    We're 13.5 point favorites so far but it's not out of the question the way we've been playing.

I don't know what I would do to combat the humiliation....
    For the record I sure hope not....

I know some of you will flame me for such a thought and don't blame you but what IF?

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Won't happen, don't even sweat it.

The Bears aren't going to lose 3 in a row, and it helps that it comes against the Browns.

3. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

The Beas used to be reckoned for a staunch defense and a good running game and a lack luster QB.
    Now it seems we have no defense, no running game and with the aquisitoin of Cutler it seemed we'd finally have a good QB. But with Cutlers performance of late we don't even have that. Yes he's still throwing for some good yardage but the interceptions are devistating.

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

:violent11: or :violent22:?

:dontknow:

1 person likes this.
  5. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

I doubt the Bears will lose to the Browns but hey weird things have been happening this year........

If the Bears lose I wont be making fun of Bears fans at all, I can only make fun of you when the day comes where the Lions whoop your butt lol :p

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

bears will put an end to the poor play and win against the browns ........

7. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

dude, they lost to the Bengals it's not like they lost to a crappy team. The browns are a team that luck don't happen much with them. Bears should win this just fine

8. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

If the Bears lose to CLE than things are much worse that anyone had guessed, I can't see it happening - it's Cleveland for Christ's sake.

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

If they lose that means I win.

10. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

They didn't just lose to the bengals..the steelers and packers lost to the bengals. The bears got freaking destroyed in that loss! Plain and simple.

11. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Any given team can play poorly and still beat the Browns.
    I just hope our play isn't pathetic. :icon_eek:

12. CaptainStubing

yep, my feeling is that they will work hard this week in practice and correct the mistakes in the game and look very good. i think the bears have more pride than to keep playing this badly.......... some other teams seem to have just enough pride to win 1 game a month and then they go back to not playing hard. i don't think the bears are one of those teams.

13. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

I don't think the Bears will lose to the Browns. I mean who loses to the Browns? They don't have any heart left in them, unless they are playing a division rival.

Now, if you do lose to them, I think you should go into hiding for a while.

14. CaptainStubing

has anyone seen Wide Right recently ?

15. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

I haven't. But does anyone really see Bills fans anywhere?

Don't worry about the Bears. The Browns don't really have a defense and their offense really stinks too. Cribbs is a good return man, but usually only returns a kick for a TD against the Steelers.

16. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

The Browns seems like the perfect team to make a statement against. However though, just like I wasn't taking the Lions lightly week 4, i'm NOT taking the Browns lightly week 8. The Bears have got to break the habit of getting off to a slow start. As for losing to the Browns, I don't want to think about that right now.

17. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

I was hoping this after we lost to the Falcons, but I guess not. :icon_sad:

18. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Never bought into the 'statement' games. Just a cute term usually given for 'we're playing a lesser opponent & we need to get 'healthy' stat-wise'.

Just like the Lion game where we got our asses kicked around for a half against a rookie QB while we shut down their run game. Some statement...

Every team is dangerous to us right now with the injuries & all the inexperience on the O & D. We're just reaping what we sown with these baffling off season moves by JA & now with us showing how we can tank a game like a JV squad, anything's possible. Pride alone should get us past the Browns but stranger things have happened.

Stay away from your bookie this week, Bear fans. Hell, lose his # for the rest of the year...

19. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

Cutler has always thrown a lot of bad picks. He has never proven to be a franchise QB, he was just anointed one, and unfortunately for the bears they got caught up in the hype.

20. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

While Cutler owns some of those picks, the majority are a direct result of inexperienced WRs & horrid line play. Throw in a non existent run game & he's been trying to make plays that aren't there for the most part.

Like I said before, he needs to take some responsibility but just blaming him for all of it is just a quick fix knee jerk reaction IMO...