What Is Your Take On Teams Not Giving A Crap For The Consolidation Playoffs

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by LebaneseFF, Dec 11, 2013.

1. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I have been eliminated from 6 of 6 of my leagues, this year was horrible.

Do you guys thrown on people like me who just don't give a crap once they are eliminated? I set my lineup, I just don't pick up players or set my lineup till Sunday morning

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yea that's how I am right now. If you're not in the playoffs there's really no reason to make moves or whatever. So I just make sure all my guys are active and leave it.

3. LebaneseFF

Should leagues reward the toilet bowl? out of my 6 leagues only 1 does and we play for the entry fee. So this year it was 60$ (the entry fee) I was also eliminated from that last week! Irony. I was second in this league last year.

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I don't think so. In our money league 3rd place gets the entry fee back. Anything lower than that and you're screwed. I don't think the best bad team should get anything.

Aussie61 likes this.
  5. LebaneseFF

fully agree here.
    I also hate the points total reward... it's either a h2h league or a points scored league. just my 2 cents

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i'm still trying to figure out what 'consolidation' playoffs are.......

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm from the school that if you are eliminated from the playoffs, not be the rod that picks up players so that the better teams get angry. Just take your place, sit there quietly. Thanks for playing...lol.

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

thank god i am not involved in any of that crap cause it would ruin watching it for me.

9. armia741

armia741 Rookie

I don't think the best bad team should get anything.

LebaneseFF and 86WARD like this.
  10. LebaneseFF

Well in keeper league or dynasty leagues (in all my leagues) we use the consolidation playoffs to determine the draft order (or the draft preference) since we basically give the person who wins the consolidation playoffs a chance to pick which draft position he wants, and the runner up gets to pick after him