What Team Do NFL Fans NOT Want To Watch?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Aug 6, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

not sure how to read this. does the higher number mean more people don't want to watch the team?

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Teams at the top are the teams that people want to watch. The chart shows how much ticket prices rise at their away games.

So I think what it kinda means is that when the niners play the saints in New Orleans, ticket prices or sales will be 44% higher than what they would be normally since more people will be wanting to go watch it.

4. Buck Fenson

oh. makes sense.

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

redskins damn near in the middle in 15th. wonder why the ravens are so popular?

6. Steve12

I was a little surprised by how high the bears are.

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

How are they coming up with these numbers? Don't teams sell their tickets at the same price for all opponents? Seems like this would be taken from Stub Hub or something like that.

8. Steve12

Isn't there a premium ticket plan or something? I thought I remember hearing about that at some point.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Super Bowl champion.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

That was kind of my thought but then thought that I heard something similar to what Steve said that teams charge more for different games at times?

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

not sure this works. i mean the eagles season ticket base, like several other teams is a huge, huge part of who sits in those seats no matter what team comes to town.

12. Buck Fenson

probably the scalpers or people who buy tickets just to sell them at an increased price. seems to me a ticket will cost whatever no matter if it was the Jags or the Pats.

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

yeah,they'll beat the steelers this year to win it all!:jumping::cheers:

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nah...you're being silly...