"What's Your Pet Peeve?" Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by markaz, Feb 12, 2014.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

What just bugs the living crap out of you? You know, those everyday kind of things that when they happen your blood pressure spikes. I've got so many but will start out with this one:

Bought a box of these [​IMG] yesterday and when I opened them last night over half of the crackers were smashed or cracked in half. Wonder what store managers would do if people started opening boxes right there in the store to make sure they're not buying dust.

Aussie61 likes this.
  2. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Walmart that opened in your area using all 15-18 check-out lanes that got you out faster then an Indy 500 pit crew but after their scorched Earth policy eliminated their competition, only use 5-8 giving you time to read every F'n rag mag at the registers to pass the time.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

How about people who call you on the phone and it's obvious that they have the wrong number, but they won't say a word to you? You say Hello 3 or 4 times, but they don't say anything.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Thats just me. Im usually too busy whacking it to talk.

5. ragman

Somehow, that doesn't surprise me.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Now every time you get a wrong number call, you're going to be picturing a silent, bearded, Niners fan furiously masturbating on the other end of the line. Enjoy!

ICECOLD likes this.
  7. 86WARD

86WARD -

^^ asshole. Not just ragman...all of GIF will be visualizing this...lol.

Aussie61 and Omen like this.
  8. 86WARD

86WARD -

People that don't thank you for holding a door. I'm not in it for the thank you, but show some sort of manners...for freak sake.

Saintsfan1972 and Tarkus like this.
  9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Stupid people

Lack of common sense

10. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

People with horse crap breath. They offend me.

11. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

People who chew with their mouth open.

12. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I have way too many. But lately this has been bugging me a crapload.

A non-blond woman who dies her hair black is all good. I don't mind. What I can't stand is when she leaves it, and part of the hair (The roots) goes back to being black. EWEEE I think it's disgusting I can't take it

13. Steve12

I don't like when black women dye their hair blonde.

14. ragman

Walnuts!!!!!!!

15. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Female drivers ages 16-early twenties regardless of race or political affiliation.

16. Steve12

That picture can't be legal.

The thing that pisses me off more than literally anything in the world is when I ask a question and the other person doesn't answer it. My wife does this all the time. It goes beyond a pet peeve, I think. The question just hangs there in the air. I seriously can't stand it. So I have to ask again. There is no faster way to piss me off than to not answer when I ask a question.

17. ragman

Your parents must be so proud of you.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
  18. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I usually don't answer those calls unless they call me a handful of times and don't leave a message on my voice mail.

19. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Oh, for one of my pet peeves...

When I mention something to someone and they know full well what i'm talking about but won't admit it. Instead, they look at me like I have 3 heads.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

If you say something to someone and you know they heard it but they say "what?" and you look at them in silence and then they answer you...