Will I Win?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by ravenfan52, Dec 27, 2010.

1. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

In the championship, tens of dollars and a trophy at stake. I'm losing 105.74-82.16. He has Michael Turner tonight. I have Michael Vick tomorrow night. I need Vick to outscore Turner on Yahoo by at least 23.59 fantasy points. If anyone can do it, Vick can. But will he?

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I would guess no but it could be close. If the Saints can hold Turner to 10 points or so, you might have a chance...

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I think you lose. Turner always has decent games against the Saints.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c3Y2i-1mD0]YouTube - Drago: You Will Lose[/ame]

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

RF52, you should thank the NFL for postponing this game and not forcing Vick to play in those conditions.

I have a 32 point lead in my championship game and that bastard has Vick going. No way he beats me if Vick played yesterday.

I think you have a better then 50/50 chance of winning.

6. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

I think it comes down to this: we all know that Vick will have a monster game, but he can't be expected to score 40 points - again. It all depends on what Turner does tonight. If he gets like 20 points, I'm pretty much done. I'm thinking he gets AT LEAST 25, probably 35, we'll see. I just hope the expectations aren't unreasonable. If anyone can do it, it's Vick.