Worse division in the league

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by timbok, Sep 17, 2007.

1. timbok

timbok the man

Is the AFC EAST!
    What the hell,all of these teams have good teams..the Bills and Phins have awesome defenses,the Jets are well..PENNY LESS....
    this bites

2. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

:scratch:

3. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

He;s on a :rant: again.

4. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

For merely having the Patriots, the AFC East can't be the worst. I'm thinking it's going to be the NFC South. The Falcons have the potential to compete for the first pick (and are off to a great start toward that goal), the Saints look like the 2005 version, The Bucs don't seem to have a legitimate offense, and the Panthers just got beat down by the Texans.

5. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

NFC south for sure

6. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

NFC South appears to be the worst thriw week 2 clearly. One week Carolina looks like they regained their swagger, the next week, they get roughed up. NO looks counterfit. Atlanta is expectedly terrible. Tampa doesnt look prominent right now.

7. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

8. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

the gap in ur moms vag**a

9. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

nice one...was that written on one of those stone tablets you found up yours?

10. pacoltsguy

pacoltsguy Guest

The AFC East seems to be pretty sad at the moment (with the exception of the Patriots*).

The Colts used to be a part of that division until they were pulled out and placed in the AFC South--What the hell are we south of besides lake Michigan?

The AFC South used to suck but now they just beat the crap out of each other.

The NFC South (with the demise of the Saints) seems to be slowly slipping into oblivion--again!

The NFC North just can't decide which bad team should represent their division in the playoffs (Is it the Packers or the Lions this year?).

The NFC East is so bad that the Cowboys are making a comeback!

The AFC North has a multiple personality complex--the only thing they know for certain is that the Browns still suck.

Pick your poison. In the era of NFL mandated parity, there are bad teams all over the board!

11. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Ummmm...what about the AFC west?.....lol....not the division anyone would have said before season started but they aren't looking as strong as everyone thought they would. Broncos have won both games by a field goal....chiefs...well...they aren't good...raiders....well...they aren't either and Chargers are a huge diappointment so far.

Just thought I'd toss that out there.....NFC South still gets my vote though.

12. DClark44

DClark44 Go Horse

Other than the 3-0 Pats, the rest of the AFC Least is a combined 1-8 so far.

The AFC Least still isn't the worst though, it would have to be the NFC South or NFC West, where 8-8 might be good enough to win those divisions.

13. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

As of now, definitely the AFC East.

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The pats could win their division by november!!

15. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I'm going with the NFC West. The Rams are so banged up, they might not win a game all season. The 49ers are who we thought they were. The Cardinals just lost their future, and their backup. And the best they have to offer, The Seahawks, got beat down against the Steelers, and then Gave the Saints their first win. The AFC East I don't feel is that bad, and you can't put them on the worse team list, when they have one of the top 2 teams in the NFL. That has to account for something. Bills should at best have 3 wins. The one they got. The Broncos game, and the Dallas game. [yeah, I said it... The Cowboys Are who the Bills thought they were!... And they let em off the hook!] ;-)