Worst Fans In The League

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by burnout2oo7, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Was that when he won Dancing with the Stars?:icon_cheesygrin:

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

rep :icon_smile:

3. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

How true... ever since that Vick fella left, the Georgia Dome has gone back to its "empty hole in the wall" status it should be!

And don't tell me Chiefs fans should even be MENTIONED with the "best" fans in the league! Those heckers are abso-god**mn-lutely pathetic!

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

You have a KU sig, and the Pats are your favorite team?

Freaking band wagoner.

Don't you EVER talk crap about Chiefs fans.

Motherfreaking joker piece of crap.

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Depends on the player lol. If tom brady or TO got paralized i wouldent feel bad. Any other player i would feel bad for.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

That's real hecked up dude.

How would you like to be crippled and not be able to do your job?

7. Cletusaurus

You're right... I've been a Patriots fan for over 15 years, and I'm a bandwagon fan. You make me laugh. Who are you again?

And by the way... I talk crap about WHOEVER I want, WHENEVER I want. I may be a born and bred Jayhawks/Royals fan, but I've NEVER liked the Chiefs. Turns out someone born in Kansas City can root against those red-clad jokes. I wouldn't call their fans bottom 5... but they simply sure as crap are NOT top 10 material.

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Apparently you've never been to Arrowhead dude.

It is a religious experience that I guess you didn't get to know while in KC.

I guess if you can put complete sentences together, you can't be too bad.

9. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I said it depends on the player lol. I hate TO and brady that much but other than those 2 i wouldent wish that on them.

10. Cletusaurus

Hate to disappoint you... but I've been there. The Colts playoff game (hey, if you're invited to a playoff game for FREE, you heckin' go!)... a couple Raider games... and then the Chiefs/Pats MNF game and Carolina home opener in 2004, then the New England game in 2005. The crowds might be electric at the START of the game (or all the way through for those Raider games... yikes), but if they're losing, forget about it. No energy for either side of the ball. Plus ALLLLLLL those empty seats near the end of last year...

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

As hard as it is to admit, losing to Peyton Manning time, and time again, to get kicked out of the playoffs is not the hardest pill to swallow.

I wish that better management had been in place for the past 20 years here at Arrowhead, but it is what it is.

Clark will straighten this crap out real quick I'm sure.

Also, I was at the Titans game last year here.

Arrowhead was about 50 percent full, and about 50% of those there were Titans fans.

12. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

What's to understand? Most have committed at least one felony at an Eagles game, and got away with it. The new fans behavior law by Goodell is going to be mostly enforced at your stadium. We've sold out our stadium on season tickets, even when we were crapty.

13. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I remember empty seats at terrible new england games even if you don't. Oakland is far worse in regards to crimes committed. I have been to both stadiums. Tap Dawg, I bet you have never been to the Vet or the Linc so speaking of something you know nothing of except for hearsay is just plain ignorant.

I have told the story of why santa was booed too many times and im sick of explaining it, do a search.

most have committed one felony at the stadium, what are you crazy? please go back to the hospital and get some more meds!

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

thanks for proving my point about fans that rant about us but i also have to thank you for proving most talk out of their asses and spew total bullcrap as well.

the pats have never had their stadium totally sold out on season tickets and barely had that place 1/2 full before 2002. now suddenly there were always 90k of rabid pats fans and a twenty year waiting list i suppose. :laughy32:

btw - it's impossible for any stadium to be soldout on season tickets but nice try liar.

kudos pinocchio.

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

It's tough to decide which bullcrap whining about eagle's fans I hate more. We booed santa or we cheered Irving. You sound like a broken record of an butthole... give it a rest.

There are good and bad fans on all teams and we all no matter how good we are have less the great moments. Like the nonsense Top Dawg just typed.

Ward what do you mean Eagles fans are the quickest to turn on you?

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

ZOMG someone booed santa in 1968 ! :moe:

someone call homeland security this is big !

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I'd booed and throw snowballs at Santa to if he brought me crap.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

well that makes you a horrible fan, even worse than fans that bum rush umps and base coaches on the field or racist fanbases like d.c. and boston has.

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Don't forget about bandwagon fans...

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

we'll leave your fanbase out of it for now.