Worst QB Of All Time?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by ravenfan52, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

hahahah
    brooks was my boy back in his college days

but i digress

Dont forget Akili Smith people

2. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Chad Hutchinson

3. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Eli Manning....

Oh wait....that's so last year.:icon_cheesygrin:

4. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

I do not see any bling garnishing your digits. Ha right back at ya. :icon_cheesygrin:

5. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

You beat me to it. Every team has had a bunch of bad QB's. Most we forget about.

6. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Kordell?

7. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

He led the Redskins to a win on the road in Denver once!

Mark Malone was bad after all those years of Bradshaw. How did someone like Babe Laufenberg stay in the league for so long then get a radio job is beyond me!!

I did think Heath Shuler would get a mention. As for Quincy Carter, he never got on the list because stats men used to think his 50 yard airballs were punts:icon_cheesygrin:

8. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

every UofH stud, TX TEch record breaker and should I forget,, Rick Miror, that one kid that was drafted by oakland.?...?...
    Todd Marinovich :new_popcornsmiley: who never ate a burger till he got
    :ganja:

PS heck Carr!
    :icon_jook:

9. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Dilfer has a ring, he can't be the worst ever. Boller's not the worst. At least he made it to the playoffs. Redman I maybe would've thought a year ago, but he's competing for a starting job (with harrington ironically), and he's not in that league. Wright is your typical backup QB. He won't be a good consistent starter, don't expect him to be, he'll fill in okayly, and he's everybody's favorite guy in town because he's a backup QB. Grbac did suck, but he played for a long time and was somewhat good at somewhat time and shouldn't be in that league.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Ravens QB's are bad...Dilfer got a ring b/c Ray Ray and the defense carried him...he didn't earn that on his own. Boller is awful.

He was bad as Kordell, but he did win some playoff games. He was awesome as Slash.

11. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Akili Smith

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Akili Smith could be the winner...

13. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

dude was so bad he got mentioned twice in this thread

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Elvis Grbac.

15. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

I highly doubt that this guy watched any game tape. It clearly shows he based it off numbers. So guy this has no credibility with me. Anybody could put together a list eith just numbers. He gave not one reason why he chose who he chose. This guy is a noob blog writer.:icon_rolleyes:

16. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

wait for it...

dave brown!

ding, ding, ding!

we have a winna!!!

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Dave Brown is a bad QB. That could be a winner. He was an ugly motherhecker as well.

18. PoohBear

PoohBear Rule Beartannia!!

Steve Stenstrom ( he was the Bears starter at the first Bears game I went to vs. the Ravens in 98), Moses Moreno or Rick Mire. Also Jeff George ( Rex remindes me of him sometimes).

19. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Anthony Wright

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm thinking it is between Akili Smith and Dave Brown...