WR Michael Crabtree To Re-Enter 2010 Draft?

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by CP26, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

HAHHAha this would of caused a huge backlash in this Forum if The Raiders would drafted him. Give Credit where Credit is Due Big AL 1 stupid experts and self titled experts 0. Man you could tell from the start Craptree was going to do something like this Hes a me first player Im going to start calling him Baby T.O.:icon_cheesygrin:

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Man I hope he signs. For as idiosyncratic as Singletary is, I could see him giving Crabtree the clipboard with the orders: "Follow me, snitch." FO would say otherwise, but ya gotta believe Singletary will try do his part to knock this guy off his pedestal.

3. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Singletary will kick his snitchass around until it bleeds and he begs forgiveness. That's a given.

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I just think he is vastly overrated. I think he is a decent NFL WR. Good slot player, marginal starter.

He played in an offence that gets its WR's 1 on 1's, but unlike Maclin, Crabtree just doesnt have the natural talent or the attitude to be a stud WR in the NFL.

I just think both Hill and Morgan are gonna be better NFL WR's. IMO Crabtree is Ricky Proehl at best

5. JASON4RMLA

JASON4RMLA Go Kings!!

"The Raiders were stupid for not drafting Crabtree" Who's laughing now SNITCHES!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

DHB all day!!

6. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i hear alot of people are pissed at DHB....they say he drops everything.

the raiders wont be winners here, they paid a bad WRs 25 million guaranteed, they would have been better off taking mike wallace with that pick....

no way crabtree holds out the whole year, it would be idiotic, i think andre smith has a better chance of doing that

7. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Let Singletary handle his heckin' butt.

And yeah.... Rookie Salary Cap!!

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

How can they be pissed? He dropped everything in college too...lol...

Crabtree will be signed...

9. bamaraven

bamaraven Starter

He hasn't attended practice, he has a foot injury and he hasn't caught a single pass in the NFL. Mike, stop crying about what the others players are making and worry about how you are going to keep up with your team.

There are a lot of other veteran players who are not getting the money that was offered to you and you don't hear them snitching and moaning.

10. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Crabtree and his agent need to tell Crabtree's cousin to shut up.

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

But will that happen?

Stay tuned.