WTF? Its isnt the 28th yet.

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Denver Dave, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Denver Dave

Denver Dave NFL-FANS Alumni

I want a recount! How does a thread say its open til the 28th, and is closed on the 25th? I call commi favoratism. Who lined your pockets with v-cash!?!?!?!? :rant:

2. tstlkevanilla

tstlkevanilla Pro Bowler

If you mean the Earl Campbell award the poll hasn't opened yet. He was just posting the nominees so people have the chance to think about it.

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Maybe actually reading and comprehending what you read would totally help you....now :word39:

4. Denver Dave

Denver Dave NFL-FANS Alumni

It wasnt worded that way to begin with... he edited to make it clear after I AIM'd him about it. Step off my jock! Or massage it maybe :drool:

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

It was clear when I posted it the first time, I edited it to make it even more clear for you. We've done it the same way for months now.

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

:rollinglaugh:

Dave's a dope.

7. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Daves flying off the handle...good crap..makes things more entertaining around here...

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I bet Dave's drunk again:moe:

9. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

He does that a lot huh?

10. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Is this a requirement? I mean c'mon.....i can see at least having to read some of the post but to actually read it all AND comprehend it too? :icon_rolleyes: Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhh...I better go back to school and strart studying for some of these things...:icon_redface:
    I always thought you could just read the parts of the post that you wanted to or that made you feel better about your team.:icon_cheesygrin:

11. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

To hell with these hoe bags Dave, I still love ya. :icon_cheesygrin: