WWE Making It Hard To Be A Heel?

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by DaBearsrule4ever, Oct 23, 2008.

1. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

WWE Cyber Sunday Results, WWE News & Spoilers, WWE Forum, WWE Pics - WRESTLEZONE.COM

Appearlenty WWE has come up with some rule changes that are pretty goobered in my opinion. It is now an automatic DQ IF the referee sees you poke your opponent in the eyes, rake your opponents eyes, get caught using a hand a hand full of tight or ropes on a pinfall, choking your opponent with your hands and ropes (no 5 count to break), and throwing your opponent into the ring post outside of the ring. If Ric Flair was still wrestling with the WWE, he would lead the wrestling world in DQs for poking his opponents in the eyes.

2. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

:icon_eek:

thats bullcrap. ive been pretty disappointed in WWE's product lately (CM punk was champ, nuf said) this really doesnt help

3. DaBearsrule4ever

Ahhh, the days when WWE has GOOD which was ten years ago.

4. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

It's a good set of rules by the WWE. There need to be rules in place in order for heels to break them.

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

There still gonna break the rules when refs dont look.

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Yea its still staged so just expect more of the same, They will still be doing it.

7. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

For the poke, good thing Flair isnt wrestling :laughy32:

8. DaBearsrule4ever

Whats the point in even being a heel if these rules are in place?

He would get DQed every match he wrestles, lol.

9. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

That's fine by me. That crap is so 1950's. I like my heels like HHH and Orton, where instead of an eye poke or some weak crap, they pummel you into a heap. If you're a heel and you do an eye poke or whatever, then how are you even believable as a credible threat to the babyface you're feuding with?

10. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

At least in WWE you can be in a heel. If your in TNA you can't be a heel or a face cause Russo don't want that.