WWE Raw Results

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Aug 9, 2004.

1. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I agree Mike.....Will Lita help Kane or former lover Edge?? I hope Kane wins this one (I mean, seriously, Edge already has a title match)...and I hope Jericho & Shelty come through with a win against the freaking towel heads!! :twisted:

2. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Monday Night RAW Results for 5/16:

Muhammad Hassan & Daivari d. Chris Jericho & Shelton Benjamin

Ric Flair d. Christian. after the match, Christian & Tyson Tomko attacked Flair til Batista made the save

Chris Benoit vs Tajiri under ECW Rules was stopped by Eric Bischoff and Bischoff said he will show up at the ECW PPV on 6/12 with his own wrestlers

Christy Hemme d. Candice Michelle in a Lingire Pillow Fight

Rosey & The Hurricane retained the WWE World Tag Team titles as they d. Simon Dean & Maven

Edge d. Kane in the finals of the Gold Rush Tournament after Lita helped Edge

3. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Is anyone really surprised that Lita helped Edge?? :roll:

I'm more angry over the way they keep letting Hassan win all the damn time....Screw this idiot!!! He needs his butt kicked big time....Is it EVER gonna happen?? :twisted:

4. Mike S.

i'm not surprised........ we'll see how long this lasts. as far as hassan goes, he'll get his butt kicked soon

5. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I hope it's REAL soon Mike....I'm about to quit watching cause I'm sick of him winning all the time!! :twisted:

6. mliedtke1983

mliedtke1983 Guest

Yeah, they should stop pushing Edge. Hes a bad wrestler really. He has no charisma or in-ring skills. That snitch cheats on his wife and Matt's the one whos booted.

Im sick of seeing Jericho lose. Hes been my favorite wrestler since the WCW days with the "Lionheart" gimmick. He told Vince thats if he dont get a push he leaves and Vince agreed to push him. But when?? Benjamin may be a great athlete, but he has no charisma. A champ needs to be able to talk on the mic. I tought he was going to be heel real soon because he grew his hair and beard back but he cut his hair and shaved his beard. Whats happening with him? Theyre killing his "badass" character. Hes beginning to be real lame like Benoit.

And when the heck is Batista going to lose his title? Hes not worth it. Hes absolutely NOTHING without Triple H. The last 2 weeks have been terrible for him even more than before. Without Triple H, he doesnt seem to be able to do anything. His lines are worse then The Rock's redundant and annoying quotes. Trade the guy to Smackdown.

Why they want to make Flair turn his back on Triple H? The worst thing that could happen is that Flair becomes Batista's manager. That would be horrible. I swear if it happens, I stop watching RAW.

Vince is destroying the WWE. The Gold Rush Tournament is just another lame excuse for matches because they have no idea what else to do. Theres no more good feuds in the entire WWE. The good wrestlers are now jobbers for the new comers or the annoying hecks who are pushed even tho they dont deserve it. Benoit is jobbing. Jericho is jobbing. Kane is jobbing. Christian is jobbing. Even HBK is jobbing!

PS: Kick Chris Masters out, hes crap.

7. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

aha Mlied....I hate Chris Masters...and Vince needs to stop this stupid ARAB crap...and the Viscera CRAP.....or I'm about to stop watching too....:twisted:

8. mliedtke1983

mliedtke1983 Guest

Viscera's disgusting! Thats not even funny.

Enough of that Daveiri hecker and the other false arab. Hassan is mexican. Everybody knows it. You cant have a tatoo when youre arab. And Daveri, we all know you speak BASIC arab. He always repeats the same damn thing. You can learn that in about an hour.

9. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

^^^^Totally agree....and how about Randy Orton thinking he was something special?....idiot....I'm getting pretty fed up with all these guys!

10. mliedtke1983

mliedtke1983 Guest

Orton was a good heel. Then, he turned face and began to be really lame. But, he should stay on RAW.

And LMAO @ his haircut :lol:

11. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Yeah....that looked like one hell of a butched up haircut.....wtf is up with that?? He looked awful last night!

12. mliedtke1983

mliedtke1983 Guest

Yeah, that thing wasnt even right. It looked like crap!

13. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Hell....he looked like crap.....and Vince pretty much told him so too!! :p

14. Banyaaz

Banyaaz Video Drone

Re: WWE Raw Previews & Results

Vince was really funny. I can't wait till RAW comes to Phoenix in a few weeks!

15. Mike S.

Banyaaz, you will have fun when you go to the RAW show. i been to a few RAW shows, and had a good time eaxh time.

they start the show with a dark match which means that match won't be shown on TV. then they tape a show called Sunday Night Heat which is shown the following sunday, then they do the 2-hour RAW. after RAW is over, they usually have a dark match as well.

16. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Sounds like fun Mike!! I've never been to a RAW show, but I went to a few of the shows up in KC in the late 80's...Mid-South Wrestling I think it was...seen Ric Flair there (too bad I never liked him) :p

17. Mike S.

Monday Night RAW Preview for 5/23 from http://www.wwe.com/:

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    MAY 23, 2005

Just one week after winning the Gold Rush Tournament, the new official No. 1 Contender, Edge, will get his opporunity at the World Heavyweight Championship.

Last week, Edge earned more money in the bank by beating Kane in the finals of the Gold Rush Tournament, but it took a shocking betrayal from Kane’s wife Lita to get the win. Now, Batista will have to try to focus on a competitor hell-bent on winning the World Heavyweight Championship, while keeping an eye on Edge's cunning companion Lita. Batista must also look out for Edge’s prized briefcase, which has now been used to knock off the likes of Shawn Michaels and the Big Red Monster.

Monday's encounter will be the first time Edge and Batista will be opponents since the Elimination Chamber Match at New Year’s Revolution, where they each had four other combatants to face simultaneously in the frenzied environment. This week on RAW will be a very different scene; Batista and Edge will be able to prepare solely for each other and craft a strategy designed to leave Green Bay, Wisc., victorious.

Also expected, more details of Lita’s treachery.

All this and much more on Monday Night RAW at 9pm et, 8pm ct only on Spike TV.

no way that Edge will win tonight. Kane will get involved.

18. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I hope Kane does get involved!! :twisted: No way in Hell would psycho Edge ever be worthy of being the world champ....he needs to seek some serious therapy!

19. Mike S.

Monday Night RAW Results

Muhammad Hassan & Khosrow Daivari b Shelton Benjamin

Chris Masters b Steven Richards

Chris Jericho b Sylvain Grenier. after the match, Benjamin came out. Jericho apologized, and said that with all the things he does he is late sometimes. He continued that is a luxury he can afford because he is Chris Jericho and the Jerichoholics will always be on his side no matter what.

ECW Funeral: Eric Bischoff came out first to hold a ceremony for ECW. He mocked them for coming out of a bingo hall. He said he crushed ECW. He promised to kill ECW again, and said he would bring volunteer Raw superstars to One Night Stand. Vince McMahon came out, and said he has a vested interest in the well being of ECW. He said he financially supported ECW behind the scenes. Vince talked about superstars like Austin and Foley coming from ECW to WWF, Vince said Bischoff single-handedly drove ECW into bankruptcy. He said he put the ECW ads on Raw and Smackdown. He said there might be a resurrection of ECW, but one brand of wrestling is totally dead and that is WCW. Vince said he killed WCW. At this point Vince McMahon introduced Paul Heyman. Heyman said it was the first time Eric Bischoff, Paul Heyman and Vince McMahon had been in the ring together. Heyman said ECW wasn’t about garbage wrestling, then he said ECW brought lucha libre and Rey Misterio, Jr. to this country. Heyman then put over Eddy Guerrero, Taz, Rob Van Dam, Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, Sabu and others. He said ECW was counterculture and in your face, but now it’s corporate and owned by a billionaire. Vince said that if Bischoff wants to bring Raw guys to ECW, that’s fine. It’s nice to know the whole event is being supervised and approved by Vince. Heyman said he would take gang warfare to the extreme, and lit the ECW wreath on fire.

Chris Benoit b Tajiri by submission in a ECW Rules match

Batista b Edge to retain the WWE World Heaveweight title. after the match, HHH came out at the end with the sledge hammer, and Flair gave Batista a low blow from behind. HHH hit Batista with the sledge hammer, bloodied him, and beat him up all over the ring. He slapped Batista, said Hell in a Cell, and gave him the pedigree on the belt.

20. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I loved that look on Lita's face when Edge lost :p Kane is going to kill her for no good reason now :roll: