WWE Raw Results

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Aug 9, 2004.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yea pretty much they should have just held him out until next year cause this is dumb. Hype them up all this time for no reason. Wrestlemania was HORRIBLE i cant rewatch that 4 hours.

2. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

fixed it.

3. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

4. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

You have to do the watch now i mean honestly wtf whos going to care about this match in 1 year the hype train is running right now and in a year its just going to be another match

5. Dragonite

I agree, sometimes waiting isn't the best option. Waiting doesnt always make the heart grow fonder and hell I don't give a heck about this feud as it is.

6. misfitz

what i dont like is that Cena is practically blowing the rock every promo its listen to the fans rock they love you i loved you i was one of the millions blah blah blah and im actually getting tired of every week hearing turn them son snitches sideways and stick em straight up your candy ass

7. Dragonite

One of them needs to turn and freaking lay the other one out. Without saying CRAP just go out there and punch a snitch in the mouth.

I like Cena I really do, but hes annoying me with this feud. I agree completely.

8. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

RAW Results for 4/11/11 - Webster Bank Arena - Bridgeport, Connecticut

Brie Bella beat Eve Torres to win the Diva’s title.

Sin Cara beat Primo Colon.

Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel beat Santino Marella, Evan Bourne, Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry.

Jerry Lawler beat Jack Swagger, which meant Lawler got to pick the stipulation for a rematch with Michael Cole at Extreme Rules. Lawler announced a tag match at Extreme Rules with Lawler and Ross vs. Swagger and Cole.

Edge came out for his retirement announcement. He mentioned getting spinal fusion surgery a number of years back and said that he knew he was on borrowed time after that. Edge said he has been in a lot of pain of late and has been losing feeling in his arms.

Dolph Ziggler beat Randy Orton in the first part of the gauntlet match. Miz did commentary throughout. Ziggler was in control early. Orton came back with a powerslam but was distracted by David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty on the apron and Ziggler got a rollup for the pin. Mason Ryan joined Otunga and McGillicutty in a post-match attack on Orton. Ryan gave Orton a power bomb.

R. Truth beat Dolph Ziggler in the next fall of the gauntlet match. Ziggler dominated most of the match until Truth hit a downward spiral like move for the pin.

R. Truth beat John Morrison in the third fall of the gauntlet match. They traded a series of rollups. They then did a double clothesline spot on the floor. Morrison hit a springboard kick but missed starship pain and Truth hit the same downward spiral like move for another win.

John Cena vs. R. Truth went to a no contest. The story of the match was Cena would hit Truth with move after move but Truth kept kicking out to Cena’s increasing astonishment. Cena hit a fisherman buster, belly to back suplex, snap suplex and top rope rocker dropper. Truth kept kicking out of the pin attempts. Truth got a few kicks in and a hip toss but Cena then took over again. He hit shoulderblocks, the Cena slam and the five knuckle. He went for the FU when Miz and Alex Riley ran in and attacked both men. Miz said that both Cena and Truth are losers and can go to the end of the line because there is no new number one contender. The GM then announced two number one contenders and a triple threat title match at Extreme Rules with Miz vs. Cena vs. Truth.

For detailed results, go here

9. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Some live reports from the Raw taping in London from twitter:

[NSFW]Show opens with an R-Truth promo about him challenging anyone and all that stuff, not a lot of love from the crowd for the Truth.

Morrison interrupts the promo and basically tells R-Truth that he isn't up for the title match. R-Truth puts up his spot in a match straight away

Morrison beats R-Truth with Starship Pain (So his megaheatzzz over the Trish Stratus debacle lasted less than a week)

R-Truth after the match turns heel on Morrison (WTF?) with an elongated beatdown, which included breaking British Smoking Laws. Apparently the beatdown lasted a long while. (I thought Russo worked for TNA)

The Triple Threat Match is now a steel cage match with Miz, Chena and Morrison

Miz does his normal shtick before being interrupted by Sin Cara, and sets up a match later on with Cena teaming with Cara against Miz/Riley (Also ending Sin Cara's day long heatzzzz) [/NSFW]

10. Mike S.

RAW Results for 4/18/11 - O2 Arena in London, England

John Morrison defeated R-Truth

Dolph Ziggler defeated Evan Bourne

John Cena and Sin Cara defeated Alex Riley and The Miz

Eve defeated Nikki Bella.

Sheamus defeats Santino Marella with the Brogue Kick

Randy Orton defeated CM Punk

11. Mike S.

RAW Results for 4/25/11 - RBC Center in Raleigh, North Carolina

Big Show and Kofi Kingston won a battle royal. This led to the first draft pick of the night, John Cena

Eve Torres beat Layla. Rey Mysterio was drafted to Raw

Kofi Kingston beat Sheamus. Randy Orton was drafted to Smackdown

Jim Ross beat Michael Cole via DQ

Randy Orton beat Dolph Ziggler. Mark Henry and Sin Cara are headed to Smackdown.

Rey Mysterio beat Wade Barrett. Big Show and Alberto Del Rio were drafted to Raw

CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio and Miz beat John Cena, Christian and Mark Henry. Cena returned to Raw.

12. Mike S.

RAW Results for 5/2/11 - American Airlines Arena - Miami, Florida

The show started with a WWE 9/11 package and Lilian Garcia sang the national anthem.

John Morrison was making his entrance for a match when he was jumped from behind by R. Truth. Truth beat up Morrison and gave him his leaping downward spiral on the floor. Morrison sold his neck big and was being helped to the back when Truth gave him another leaping downward spiral on the stage. This angle came off well.

Maryse and Kelly Kelly’s match ended as a no contest. Kelly gave Maryse a terrible looking bulldog, the only move of the match. At that point, Kharma’s music hit and she came to the ring very, very slowly. Kelly just sat in the ring scared, as they teased Kharma would destroy her. However, Kharma gave Maryse the implant buster and left Kelly alone.

John Cena beat Miz via DQ to retain the WWE title

Rey Mysterio and Kofi Kingston beat Jack Swagger and Drew McIntyre

Kane beat Mason Ryan via DQ

13. Mike S.

RAW Results for 5/9/11 - Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville, Tennessee

Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres beat Nikki and Brie Bella

Kane beat Mason Ryan via DQ

Dolph Ziggler beat Santino Marella

John Cena beat Alex Riley

Kofi Kingston beat Jack Swagger

Miz beat Alberto Del Rio and Rey Mysterio to earn a WWE title shot

14. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr0rfit7xa4]YouTube - WWE Raw 9/5/11 - Jerry Lawler Attacks Michael Cole[/ame]

lol

15. Dragonite

FREAKING THANK YOU LAWLER!

16. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

This is the first Raw in a while that I completely skipped. Without Jomo for the next month or so, there's nothing on there that encourages me to watch it anymore (Not that I mind tho, I've always prefered Smackdown).

17. misfitz

i lol'd when R-truth called del rio a fence jumper

18. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

truths promo ruined his heel character.

small sidenote: the fact that lawlers dead mother is used as material makes me wish the writers die of aids

19. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Yeah, Truth definitely needs to practice doing promos.

20. Dragonite

Truths promo's always suck, I haven't actually watched this episode yet, it sucks being busy...