Your Draft Busts & Their Future

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by wide right, Oct 26, 2009.

1. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Everyone has some draft busts on their team. Who are yours and do you think they will a) remain a bust or b) bust of their rut?

I ask this because today I traded Clinton Portis for Greg Jennings. Both not having good seasons. I think Portis will continue to struggle. Jennings will be my #3 WR. I think he can contribute to my team in that role as he was a projected #1 WR.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

LdT....'nuff said.

I think he's done.

3. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

steve smith....pr**k

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Matt Forte was a keeper of mine...4th round value. Turning out to be a bust. Not sure if he's going to bounce back and with Roethlisberger as a 13th round pick and Vincent Jackson a 12th, Cedric Benson an 11th...not sure I will keep Forte next year...with that value in the late rounds. I can keep two players.

6. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

Anthony Gonzalez.......

7. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

T.O.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Funny. I thought T.O. retired last year.

Or so it seems...

9. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Luckily it is on my Team with AP, Marion Barber, Lynch, Roddy White, Braylon Edwards, and Vernon Davis so I'm just stashing him on the bench.

10. gillmanjr

gillmanjr Rookie

Up until this point I have two: I'm in a keeper league and kept Steve Smith:icon_redface:. My first round draft pick was Brandon Jacobs and he has been a disappointment. It does look like he is coming around now though - he's running like his old self plus with the injury to Bradshaw he should really put up some points.

11. truelife

truelife 6-0 is our goal

L.T is the bust of my draft and steve smith an early trade i made has been horrible thankfuly i got reggie wayne and larry fitz paired with him