- Dallas Cowboys: Top 10 QBs on 2014 Schedule
- Browns’ Josh Gordon Getting Even Farther From Playing
- Dallas Cowboys Acquire Rolando McClain; Place Lee on Injured Reserve
- 2014 Dynasty Fantasy Football: Two Round Rookie Draft
- 5 Fantasy Football Sleepers & Impact Rookies for 2014
- 2014 Fantasy Football: QB Rankings & Draft Strategy Part 2
QB Rankings Week 12, Matt Leinart Has More Than A Chance
But not much more… It’s hard to explain and since Im on a roll with list I’ll stick with that to breakdown Matt Leinart
Reason’s why Leinart could have success this week:
- A great running game.
- Coming out of a bye week.
- Andre Johnson
- He finally has a chance to prove himself with no one breathing down his back
- Has had some time to mature, learn and get over his need to do beer bongs.
On the flip side, this is why Leinart will fail in week 12:
- A great running game (like how that works?)
- The Jag are tight when it comes to points allowed to QB, currently ranked 26th!
- Houston’s defense will keep the score low, limiting the need to air it out.
For those of you that don’t give a flip about Leinart, here’s the rest.
[table id=136 /]