- Could Vikings Make More Moves In Free Agency?
- Fantasy Football Impact From First Week Of Free Agency
- Top 5 2014 NFL Free Agents by Position: Defense – Part 2
- Oakland Raiders Upgrade Defense With Tuck, Woodley
- Captain Munnerlyn Joins Vikings’ Secondary
- Day 2 NFL Free Agency Roundup; Steve Smith To Be Released
Romeo Crennel: Kyle Orton Should Start In 2012
If Kyle Orton can win the last two games of the 2011 season, Romeo Crennel believes he should be the starter in 2012.
Source: Kansas City Star
Fantasy Spin: That’s all fine and dandy, but Crennel might not even be a candidate to be the team’s next head coach. So if another is hired, Orton could have an uphill climb considering his play is good, but not great. Still, beating the, then, undefeated Packers Sunday is a start. The Chiefs could opt to re-sign Orton, but still draft their future and have him sit a year.