- IDP Fantasy Football Rankings For 2014
- Dallas Cowboys: Top 10 QBs on 2014 Schedule
- Browns’ Josh Gordon Getting Even Farther From Playing
- Dallas Cowboys Acquire Rolando McClain; Place Lee on Injured Reserve
- 2014 Dynasty Fantasy Football: Two Round Rookie Draft
- 5 Fantasy Football Sleepers & Impact Rookies for 2014
Romeo Crennel: Kyle Orton Should Start In 2012
If Kyle Orton can win the last two games of the 2011 season, Romeo Crennel believes he should be the starter in 2012.
Source: Kansas City Star
Fantasy Spin: That’s all fine and dandy, but Crennel might not even be a candidate to be the team’s next head coach. So if another is hired, Orton could have an uphill climb considering his play is good, but not great. Still, beating the, then, undefeated Packers Sunday is a start. The Chiefs could opt to re-sign Orton, but still draft their future and have him sit a year.