With trade deadlines and fantasy playoffs just around the corner, the top 5 buy low sell high trade targets for week 12 are going to be extremely valuable for you to make that last push to snag a playoff spot or bye. Try to take advantage of guys that have valuable players but losing records. Also, don't hesitate to throw in a bench player to make the trade more appealing. As always, Happy Trading!
- Ray Rice, RB, Baltimore Ravens. If you've suffered through Rice's horrendous season thus far, now is the time to bail. He broke 100 yards for the first time this year, and got into the end zone for only the fourth time all year. Do not think that he turned a page - he took advantage of an awful Bears d-line, and will return to mediocrity next week. Sell him ASAP.
- Michael Floyd, WR, Arizona Cardinals. Floyd was not a first-round pick like Rice, but has underwhelmed in only breaking 100 yards once and scoring just three TDs. The Cardinals only have one game left against a shaky pass defense (Philadelphia), so sacrifice him for someone with a more favorable schedule.
- Ben Roethlisberger, QB, Pittsburgh Steelers. Speaking of unfavorable schedules, Roethlisberger faces the Browns, Ravens and Bengals in three of the next four weeks. Chances are you picked him up for a bye week fill-in anyway, so try and flip him to someone who wanted to ride Case Keenum or Terrelle Pryor to the playoffs. Roethlisberger will not throw four TDs against those defenses like he did in two of the past three weeks.
- Case Keenum, QB, Houston Texans. After getting inexplicably benched for Matt Schaub (who he originally replaced), Keenum is back in as the starter. The Texans play the Jaguars twice over the next two weeks, so his matchups to get you into the playoffs look great. Take advantage of the fumes coming out of Keenum owners this week that started him because Romo was on a bye (like me).
- Kenny Stills, WR, New Orleans Saints. After putting up four TDs from weeks seven to ten, Stills had one catch last week. If you're in desperate need of someone to bounce back, go after Stills who plays the Falcons on Thursday. He'll be riding high again after this week. So high, that you may get to sell him (Spoiler Alert!!).