- 5 Best NFL Draft Fits
- Michael Sam to the New York Jets…Makes More Sense Than You Think
- What Should The Raiders Do With 5th Overall Pick?
- 2014 NFL Draft: Why The Browns Should Take Value Over Need
- With Chris Johnson in New York; Do The Jets Have NFL’s Best Ground Game?
- Why Jadeveon Clowney Should Go #1
Top Ten Fantasy Football Team Names For 2010
For many moons now we here at Fantasyknuckleheads.com have been trying to provide you with some of the best possible fantasy advice you can find on the web and while I admit that can, at times, be very daunting, it is always our pleasure to do so.
But just like us writers, you managers have also felt the pressure of trying to figure out which player you’re gonna take first, or just how can you tweak your own rankings a little better to afford you a quality draft.
It can be maddening at times, can it not?
Well, I thought it would be a fun idea to quickly whip up the 10 best fantasy football team names as a fun way of taking a breather from all the hard work we all do, and put a smile on your face.
I combed the internet, asked around, came up with a few of my own, and created this short little list for all of you to enjoy.
So check it out, have some fun, and leave your own team name at the bottom if you feel so inclined :) Let’s see what you all can come up with, before we get back to business.
10. Byrd Is The Word
9. Favre From It
8. Boy Named Suh
7. No Punt Intended
6. The Brady Bunch (mysteriously we here at the site believe we know the culprit of this name invention, hmmm)
5. The Funky Town Monkey Pimps
4. Uncle Tom’s Cable
3. Urine Trouble
2. My Johnson’s In My Calvin
1. And the number one name, albeit it’s taken from a commercial, is: T.J. Who’s Your Momma