- NY Jets 2014 Draft Predictions: Round 4
- 5 Best NFL Draft Fits
- Michael Sam to the New York Jets…Makes More Sense Than You Think
- What Should The Raiders Do With 5th Overall Pick?
- 2014 NFL Draft: Why The Browns Should Take Value Over Need
- With Chris Johnson in New York; Do The Jets Have NFL’s Best Ground Game?
Week 9 WR Rankings: Andre Johnson Owners, Listen Up!
The issue here is that a stiff hamstring isn’t nearly as big of a deal to worry about as one that is sore AND stiff, which was also the same status Johnson had last week—so where’s the progress?
None of us are going to definitively know if Johnson is a go until late Friday early Saturday, and don’t rule out the extreme possibility of Johnson being a game-time decision.
For those of you who own him in deeper formats—like myself—you may want to consider grabbing Chiefs receiver Jonathan Baldwin off of the waiver wire NOW, before everyone catches on. I suggested grabbing Baldwin early Monday morning, BEFORE the Chiefs played on MNF, and Baldwin proved my projection true by catching 5 balls for 82 yards and a single score (eight targets in all).
Make no mistake, the Chiefs, up until a few weeks ago, were without a true slot receiver, and now that Baldwin can play, they got their man. The question now is, will you make him YOUR man?
OK, let’s take a look at this week’s rankings.
[table id=104 /]