Looking for value this week? Look no further because you have found the top value picks on DraftKings. I'm all about comparing prices between multiple sites to find the best value. Of course you have to take into account the different scoring systems and a couple other factors. But to be honest it's not that complicated. These players are in the top ten in terms of value at their position and also seem to have the best chance to do well, in my opinion.
Wide Receiver Value Picks
- Travis Benjamin for $5200: he's a #1 WR in a lock for a shootout.
- Michael Thomas for $4200 in a lock and load MNF shootout is hard to pass up. I spoke out Snead's availability concerns in my DFS stacks column which I think elevates Thomas into the limelight.
- Stefon Diggs for $5100: Vegas has them at 7.5 and Diggs is looking like a true #1 with Bradford. Or was that just luck last week?
Running Back Value Picks
- Jay Ajayi for $4000: Foster out and his team projected to have a 10 point lead, he's going to have more than enough touches.
- Ezekiel Elliott for $6900: Will this be his first breakout performance of the season? He hasn't been very productive but he rebounds against the Bears this week.
- Shane Vereen for $3700 in a game in which the Giants should dominate time of possession. Yes I'm banking on Jennings not being utilized as much this week due to thumb injury.
Quarterback Value Picks
- Marcus Mariota for $5900 and his price dropped $100 headed into a game against one of the worse pass defenses in the NFL.
- Joe Flacco for $6100 against the a very soft JAC defense. Price dropped $400.
- Carson Wentz for $5500 against PIT. They are going to hang some points on the Eagles here so we're about to see what Wentz is really made off for a very attractive price.
Tight End Value Picks
- Dennis Pitta for $3400 is still attractive despite his $600 price jump.
- Jordan Cameron for $2900, see Ajayi above. He should see plenty of the red zone versus the awful Browns.
- Charles Clay for $2900 and Sammy Watkins is out.. they will be playing catch-up against the Cardinals.
- Dallas Cowboys for $2500 versus the Bears and their new QB. (Cutler is doubtful)
- Miami Dolphins for $3000 versus the Browns, pretty caulk I'm sure.