Here are my first Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings of the year! I didn't use my secret formula for pick these, just went from the gut.
1. Josh Brown (STL) @ ARI: STL can move the ball AZI is on of the most kicker friendly teams.
2. David Akers (PHI) @ HOU: Should have plenty of trips in the red zone.
3. Ryan Longwell (MIN) @ BUF
4. Dan Carpenter (MIA) vs. CLE: he's been active and Cleveland's defense can force some field goals.
5. Sebastian Janikowski (OAK) @ SD: This could be a bit high but I smell at least one 50+ yarder on the horizon.
6. Robbie Gould (CHI) @ DET: Da Bears are on fire both on defense and offense...
7. Adam Vinatieri (IND) vs. DAL: Indy is struggling a bit but should make it to the 30 so Adam can get some shots in.
8. Matt Bryant (ATL) @ TB: Strong Offense versus a decent defense plus a division game, red zone stops here we come.
9. Nick Folk (NYJ) @ NE
10. Graham Gano (WAS) @ NYG
11. Olindo Mare (SEA) vs. CAR
12. John Kasay (CAR) @ SEA
13. Neil Rackers (HOU) vs. PHI
14. Billy Cundiff (BAL) vs. PIT
15. Josh Scobee (JAX) @ TEN: He only had one field goal the last time but MJD is running much better now a days.
Also check out our fantasy football start'em sit'em for week 13.