Last week we ranked Vick as the number 2 fantasy football QB; Vick blew up the spot with 6 touchdowns and over 400 all purpose yards. This week we think Drew Brees will be the number 1 fantasy QB. Coming out of the bye week Brees will have Reggie Bush back and a full compliment of defensive starters healthy. The Seahawks will have have trouble moving the ball which puts Drew on the field poised for a break out fantasy score feast. Peyton Manning was our number 1 but as we saw he had unexpected trouble finding the endzone, that shouldn't be the case in week 11 versus the New England Patriots who are ranked 4th highest in points allowed to QB's this year.
1. Drew Brees (New Orleans Saints) vs. Seattle - Prepare for a complete dismantling by Brees, bye weeks rule all.
2. Philip Rivers (San Diego Chargers) vs. Denver - Denver will have significant trouble against the pass happy Chargers and Rivers.
3. Michael Vick (Philadelphia Eagles) vs. New York Giants - The NYG are pissed about the Dallas game, but Philly is on fire, this will be a test for Vick in the first game of the year where he faces a "real" defense.
4. Peyton Manning (Indianapolis Colts) @ New England - Umm ya, Peyton will light it up after posting zero TD in Week 10
5. Aaron Rodgers (Green Bay Packers) @ Minnesota - Minnesota has laid it down for the season, even Favre says (in so many words) the players are playing for new contracts, not the coach. Rodger's will have plenty of chances to make big plays and Jones is on the rise.
6. Tom Brady (New England Patriots) vs. Indianapolis - Can he do it two weeks in a row? I know he'll be playing catch up.
7. Kyle Orton (Denver Broncos) @ San Diego - Loyd is playing lights out and the Chargers given it up lately.
8. Eli Manning (New York Giants) @ Philadelphia - Great protection.
9. Mark Sanchez (New York Jets) vs. Houston - Should have a career day.
10. Joe Flacco (Baltimore Ravens) @ Carolina - The Kitties will have trouble chasing these Ravens all day.
11. Carson Palmer (Cincinnati Bengals) vs. Buffalo - The Bengals should completely dominate this week. If Palmer hasn't been throwing INT so much I'd rank him #10.
12. Matt Ryan (Atlanta Falcons) @ St. Louis
13. Vince Young (Tennessee Titans) vs. Washington
14. Josh Freeman (Tampa Bay Buccaneers) @ San Francisco
15. Jay Cutler (Chicago Bears) @ Miami — The Bears seem to have the Offensive line figured out. They have protected better and ran better coming out of the bye week.
16. Jon Kitna (Dallas Cowboys) vs. Detroit
17. Ben Roethlisberger (Pittsburgh Steelers) vs. Oakland - What's wrong with Pittsburgh? I expect a run heavy attack this week, limiting Big Ben's output.
18. Matt Schaub (Houston Texans) @ New York Jets
19. David Garrard (Jacksonville Jaguars) vs. Cleveland -
20. Matt Cassel (Kansas City Chiefs) vs. Arizona
21. Sam Bradford (St. Louis Rams) vs. Atlanta - Bradford is the real deal, not a lot of yards but the TD's are there.
22. Troy Smith (San Francisco 49ers) vs. Tampa Bay - Tampa is no push over against the pass but Smith gives you a dual threat with his legs..
23. Shaun Hill (Detroit Lions) @ Dallas - now that the Dallas offense is producing I'd expect the defense to follow suit.
24. Ryan Fitzpatrick (Buffalo Bills) @ Cincinnati
25. Colt McCoy (Cleveland Browns) @ Jacksonville
26. Derek Anderson (Arizona Cardinals) @ Kansas City
27. Matt Hasselbeck (Seattle Seahawks) @ New Orleans
28. Donovan McNabb (Washington Redskins) @ Tennessee
29. Brett Favre (Minnesota Vikings) vs. Green Bay
30. Tyler Thigpen (Miami Dolphins) vs. Chicago Bears
31. Jason Campbell (Oakland Raiders) @ Pittsburgh
32. Jimmy Clausen / Tony Pike (Carolina Panthers) vs. Baltimore
Don't forget to checkout our Weekly Start Sit Analysis for more QB Start Sit Advice