Tamme has done so much for those of you that were fortunate enough to grab him. It will be interesting to see how he is utilized next year when Dallas Clark returns to the lineup.
1. Jacob Tamme (Indianapolis Colts) vs. Cincinnati - Spelling Dallas Clark is an understatement.
2. Marcedes Lewis (Jacksonville Jaguars) vs. Houston - A TD monster.
3. Vernon Davis (San Francisco 49ers) vs. St. Louis - Rams are tough against TE and WR but Daivs is the best option in the 49's offense.
4. Chris Cooley (Washington Redskins) vs. Philadelphia - The Skins will have to air it out.
5. Brandon Pettigrew (Detroit Lions) @ Buffalo - Mr Pettigrew is becoming a reliable target and bet to score.
6. Jason Witten (Dallas Cowboys) @ New York Giants - Witten leads all tight ends in receptions with 45, and is second in among tight ends with 506 receiving yards. Plus Dallas is sure to be playing from behind.
7. Aaron Hernandez (New England Patriots) @ Pittsburgh - He and Welker have the best hands on the team.
8. Tony Gonzalez (Atlanta Falcons) vs. Baltimore
9. Tony Moeaki (Kansas City Chiefs) @ Denver - Denver is suspect against the pass this year.
10. Heath Miller (Pittsburgh Steelers) vs. New England
11. Kellen Winslow (Tampa Bay Buccaneers) vs. Carolina
12. Dustin Keller (New York Jets) @ Cleveland
13. Visanthe Shiancoe (Minnesota Vikings) @ Chicago
14. Ben Watson (Cleveland Browns) vs. New York Jets
15. Owen Daniels (Houston Texans) @ Jacksonville - Great Match up but is QUESTIONABLE WITH HAMSTRING INJURY