Here's my Week 13 Tight End Rankings..
1. Jacob Tamme vs. Dallas - I think I've had him at number one ever since he started.. do I have a man crush?
2. Kevin Boss vs. Washington - Look for Boss to have an expanded roll this week.
3. Antonio Gates vs. Oakland
4. Jason Witten @ Indianapolis - he's on fire??
5. Tony Gonzalez @ Tampa Bay
6. Chris Cooley @ New York Giants
7. Marcedes Lewis @ Tennessee
8. Todd Heap vs. Pittsburgh
9. Dustin Keller @ New England (Monday)
10. Brandon Pettigrew vs. Chicago
11. Kellen Winslow vs. Atlanta
12. Vernon Davis @ Green Bay - did you see him crying before the game last week? dude..
13. Greg Olsen @ Detroit
14. Brent Celek vs. Houston (Thursday)
15. Visanthe Shiancoe vs. Buffalo
16. Rob Gronkowski vs. New York Jets (Monday) - Hard to trust a New England TE - But this will be his week for another TD.
17. Jermaine Gresham vs. New Orleans - they should have to throw a lot - bump him up 4 spots in PPR leagues.
18. Joel Drsessen @ Philadelphia (Thursday)
19. Heath Miller @ Baltimore - blocking duties for him this week.
20. Aaron Hernandez vs. New York Jets (Monday) - 6 catches for over 100 yards last time, but don't expect it this time.. his role has changed considerably, but then again that's what the Pats what the Jets to think.. man this game it hard to predict!