Here are our Fantasy Football Week 10 Running Backs that are ready to put up some big points this week. Ryan Torain appears ready to play this week but I really can't trust his head coach after years of ruining fantasy running backs. Joseph Addai won't play unless a miracle takes place.
RANKINGS BASED ON STANDARD SCORING
Comments applied for PPR players
1. Arian Foster (Houston Texans) @ Jacksonville - The Jaguars have allowed 11 rushing touchdowns already this season and Houston will be smart to keep them off the field by running the ball.
2. Chris Johnson (Tennessee Titans) @ Miami - Moss = 1 extra long run per game -
3. Adrian Peterson (Minnesota Vikings) @ Chicago - Duh - only at three because Chicago's defense is sneaky good.
4. Michael Turner (Atlanta Falcons) vs. Baltimore — No comment, can't stand ATLANTA. GO SAINTS!
5. Rashard Mendenhall (Pittsburgh Steelers) vs. New England - running like a possessed beast on roids!
6. Jamaal Charles (Kansas City Chiefs) @ Denver - I feel sorry for Denver, the can't stop the run and that's what KC does best. PPR stud
7. Maurice Jones-Drew (Jacksonville Jaguars) vs. Houston - he has a hot hand now -
8. Ahmad Bradshaw (New York Giants) vs. Dallas - This game should look like some pee wee football team versus the LSU Tigers. Jacobs stealing carries hurts a little.
9. LeSean McCoy (Philadelphia Eagles) @ Washington - bump him up a notch if you're PPR, Milkawhat?
10. Frank Gore (San Francisco 49ers) vs. St. Louis - St. Louis can stop the run, big time.
11. Steven Jackson (St. Louis Rams) @ San Francisco - Good running but not a lot of TD, pass game needs to start going deeper.
12. Ray Rice (Baltimore Ravens) @ Atlanta — Atl is tough against the run only allowing three rushing TD all year. Don't expect much.
13. Peyton Hillis (Cleveland Browns) vs. New York Jets - His toughest test of the year, If you have another option use it, otherwise I this you'll be okay with Hillis.
14. Cedric Benson (Cincinnati Bengals) @ Indianapolis - Indy can't stop the run -
15. LaDainian Tomlinson (New York Jets) @ Cleveland - He has slowed down a bit lately but will contribute in PPR -
16. Jahvid Best (Detroit Lions) @ Buffalo - the Bill's cant stop the run -
17. Thomas Jones (Kansas City Chiefs) @ Denver
18. Brandon Jacobs (New York Giants) vs. Dallas - A lock to destroy Dallas this week -
19. Ronnie Brown (Miami Dolphins) vs. Tennessee - Miami will run it, duh.
20. Knowshon Moreno (Denver Broncos) vs. Kansas City - KC can stop the run - looks for Denver to air it out 60 / 40
21. Fred Jackson (Buffalo Bills) @ Detroit - Great flex play this week, bye week stud.
22. Matt Forte (Chicago Bears) vs. Minnesota
23. LeGarrette Blount (Tampa Bay Buccaneers) vs. Carolina - Time for him to prove it after a slow week 9.
24. Donald Brown (Indianapolis Colts) vs. Cincinnati - Sure as hell isnt' Addia but...
25. Marshawn Lynch (Seattle Seahawks) @ Arizona
26. Danny Woodhead (New England Patriots) @ Pittsburgh
27. BenJarvus Green-Ellis (New England Patriots) @ Pittsburgh
28. Shonn Greene (New York Jets) @ Cleveland
29. Chester Taylor (Chicago Bears) vs. Minnesota
30. Keiland Williams (Washington Redskins) vs. Philadelphia
31. Willis McGahee (Baltimore Ravens) @ Atlanta
32. Beanie Wells (Arizona Cardinals) vs. Seattle
33. Mike Goodson (Carolina Panthers) @ Tampa Bay
34. Kevin Smith (Detroit Lions) @ Buffalo
35. Javarris James (Indianapolis Colts) vs. Cincinnati
36. Ricky Williams (Miami Dolphins) vs. Tennessee
37. Felix Jones (Dallas Cowboys) @ New York Giants
WEEK 10 RB INJURIES
- Ryan Torain vs. Philadelphia - Torain looks good to go this week, last time he faced Philly he posted 70 yards and TD.
- Joseph Addai vs. Cincinnati - Addai hasn’t practiced since his injury so a return in Week 10 against Cincinnati doesn’t seem likely.