Frank and Chris really are tied this week. I look for CJ to have a monster week, but Frank's match up is a little more tastier.
1. Frank Gore (San Francisco 49ers) vs. Tampa Bay - The Buccaneers run defense has allowed 4.8 yards per carry, 143.8 yards per game and eight touchdowns this season, that makes Gore the top running back option in fantasy football for Week 11.
2. Chris Johnson (Tennessee Titans) vs. Washington - I'd like to just rank CJ as # 1, but Washington seems to be a broken ass team with has been coaches and has been players. I expect another "lay down and die" effort in week 11.
3. Jamaal Charles (Kansas City Chiefs) vs. Arizona - Look for the Chiefs to run run run pass this week. Charles will get him some TD and yards for sure.
4. Adrian Peterson (Minnesota Vikings) vs. Green Bay - Back in Week 7, versus Green Bay, Peterson had 172 total yards and a touchdown and this week the Vikings are at home. Match up looks good.
5. Maurice Jones-Drew (Jacksonville Jaguars) vs. Cleveland - The Browns know who they need to stop and Cleveland isn't scary, but they're not a push over either.
6. Peyton Hillis (Cleveland Browns) @ Jacksonville - Jacksonville has allowed 12 rushing TD this season, the trend will continue this week.
7. Arian Foster (Houston Texans) @ New York Jets - Simma down boy
8. Ray Rice (Baltimore Ravens) @ Carolina - I think this is the week he'll make you happy. Carolina is in a bad spot and Baltimore needs wins.
9. Steven Jackson (St. Louis Rams) vs. Atlanta - PPR leagues rejoice - Atlanta is a top ten run defense but PPR leagues know Jackson will get them a bundle of points.
10. Michael Turner (Atlanta Falcons) @ St. Louis - St. Louis Defense is surprisingly good and made my waiver wire defense for week 11. Atlanta will challenge them but being a Saints fan I hope the dirty birds get smoked.
11. Ahmad Bradshaw (New York Giants) @ Philadelphia - Brandon Jacobs has really screwed this guy's fantasy football value.
12. Rashard Mendenhall (Pittsburgh Steelers) vs. Oakland - Oakland coming off a bye week and the Steelers injured on both the offensive and defensive lines = double trouble for the run game.
13. Darren McFadden (Oakland Raiders) @ Pittsburgh - He has proved to be virtually matchup proof and the Steelers are hurting.
14. LeSean McCoy (Philadelphia Eagles) vs. New York Giants - PPR bonus bump here - McCoy is solid with Vick at QB
15. Knowshon Moreno (Denver Broncos) @ San Diego - I don't think he'll make you happy two weeks in a row, sorry. I'm thinking he will be a great by low guy next year.
16. Fred Jackson (Buffalo Bills) @ Cincinnati - With Spiller hurt Jackson is a sure bet to get all the carriers. The Cincinnati Bengals are allowing over 115 YPG on the ground and have allowed 8 rushing TD, BONUS POINTS TO PPR LEAGUERS.
17. Brandon Jackson (Green Bay Packers) @ Minnesota - Jackson is starting to find holes and make plays, stay with the hot hand.
18. BenJarvus Green-Ellis (New England Patriots) vs. Indianapolis - Don't worry be happy.
19. Cedric Benson (Cincinnati Bengals) vs. Buffalo - Stock is dropping.
20. Shonn Greene (New York Jets) vs. Houston - Greene is running stronger and faster.
21. Matt Forte (Chicago Bears) @ Miami - struggling RB versus a middle of the pack run D, the choice is yours.
22. LeGarrette Blount (Tampa Bay Buccaneers) @ San Francisco - Up and down kinda guy.
23. LaDainian Tomlinson (New York Jets) vs. Houston - Green is running stronger and faster.
24. Felix Jones (Dallas Cowboys) vs. Detroit - Fred Jackson just ate them up, it's Jones's turn.
25. Mike Tolbert (San Diego Chargers) vs. Denver - TD only leagues can start him - good bet to score but little yards.
26. Donald Brown (Indianapolis Colts) @ New England - Addia please come back soon...
27. Keiland Williams (Washington Redskins) @ Tennessee - I hate ranking the Skins backs. I don't trust Shanahan and his RBBC games.
28. Brandon Jacobs (New York Giants) @ Philadelphia - TD only leagues.
29. Ronnie Brown (Miami Dolphins) vs. Chicago - Da Bears are on fire.
30. Thomas Jones (Kansas City Chiefs) vs. Arizona- Nice match up, but Charles will get the bulk of the carries.
31. Danny Woodhead (New England Patriots) vs. Indianapolis - You could do worse, and a whole like better.
32. Mike Goodson (Carolina Panthers) vs. Baltimore - If Stewart and Williams don't play, but him up 10 spots, 15 spots if you're in a PPR league.
33. Willis McGahee (Baltimore Ravens) @ Carolina - TD leagues only, or if you're desperate.
34. Jerome Harrison (Philadelphia Eagles) vs. New York Giants - If McCoy gets hurt, you better have this cat on speed dial!! Otherwise he looks like a great change of pace back in Philly. Lets see what he does this week before you start him.