We have some strong QB's playing some weak secondaries in week 13. Vick and Manning should produce stellar numbers which lands them at the top of our week 13 rankings.
1. Peyton Manning vs. Dallas
2. Michael Vick vs. Houston (Thursday)
3. Drew Brees @ Cincinnati
4. Aaron Rodgers vs. San Francisco
5. Philip Rivers vs. Oakland
6. Kyle Orton @ Kansas City
7. Eli Manning vs. Washington
8. Jay Cutler @ Detroit - COMING OFF A VERY NICE 4 TOUCH DOWN PERFORMANCE
9. Matt Schaub @ Philadelphia (Thursday) - Secondary is busted up and already allowed an insane amount of passing TD's per game.
10. Matt Cassel vs. Denver- Last time they played Denver had their number, can McDaniels get them back?
11. Tom Brady vs. New York Jets (Monday)
12. Sam Bradford @ Arizona - worst team in the NFL
13. Mark Sanchez @ New England (Monday) - horrible secondary and Sanchez is rolling
14. Matt Ryan @ Tampa Bay - Tampa is full of injuries
15. Joe Flacco vs. Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh's defense will show up and play hard because they know Baltimore will. This one is all about the D-FENCE
16. Ryan Fitzpatrick @ Minnesota - Seems to have slowed down a bit and the Vikings finally won a game under the new head coach.
17. Ben Roethlisberger @ Baltimore - high ankle sprain - one sack away from the sidelines
18. Carson Palmer vs. New Orleans
19. Chad Henne vs. Cleveland - Cleveland's defense is hit or miss when it comes to producing turn overs and sacks. Would be nice if Henne had Marshall back.
20. Brett Favre vs. Buffalo
21. Jon Kitna @ Indianapolis - Dallas should approach this game on the ground and keep it there which limits Kitna this week.
22. Donovan McNabb @ New York Giants - Which Giants Defense will show up, no body knows!
23. Josh Freeman vs. Atlanta
24. David Garrard @ Tennessee - Last time they meet Tennessee had their number, why would that change?