Heck no Andre Johnson isn't a risky play this week. I know he is gimpy with the ankle but the medical staff says playing on the ankle isn't further hurting it, so it call comes down to pain tolerance. Johnson has the best WR matchup this week considering the Jags couldn't stop a deep pass in the prevent defense.
1. Andre Johnson (Houston Texans) @ Jacksonville - The ankle injury limits him but he is still on pace for an insane 120 catches.
2. Hakeem Nicks (New York Giants) vs. Dallas - I wish I had Nicks this week.
3. Terrell Owens (Cincinnati Bengals) @ Indianapolis - Playing like the TO we all though he wasn't.
4. Roddy White (Atlanta Falcons) vs. Baltimore - Injury a concern but will do well if he plays
5. Anquan Boldin (Baltimore Ravens) @ Atlanta - he once said "man game bitch" this dude is tough
6. Brandon Lloyd (Denver Broncos) vs. Kansas City - KC gives it up via the air
7. Calvin Johnson (Detroit Lions) @ Buffalo - It's Megatron and the Bills are not what they used to be versus the pass.
8. Mike Williams (Tampa Bay Buccaneers) vs. Carolina - Rookie of the year anyone?
9. Larry Fitzgerald (Arizona Cardinals) vs. Seattle - Seattle sucks worse than Arizona =)
10. Reggie Wayne (Indianapolis Colts) vs. Cincinnati - He will post it up this week for sure.
11. Steve Smith (New York Giants) vs. Dallas - Low yards but a good bet to score and land PPR leaguers some catches.
12. DeSean Jackson (Philadelphia Eagles) @ Washington - Vick looks sharp
13. Steve Johnson (Buffalo Bills) vs. Detroit - A suprising TD monster
14. Mike Wallace (Pittsburgh Steelers) vs. New England - Deep threat with moves
15. Randy Moss (Tennessee Titans) @ Miami - a sure bet to score
16. Braylon Edwards (New York Jets) @ Cleveland - Edwards will make it happen as Cleveland focuses on the run.
17. Brandon Marshall (Miami Dolphins) vs, Tennessee - Pennington will help him in the PPR category
18. Percy Harvin (Minnesota Vikings) @ Chicago - Tough matchup plus he has head issues.. still a good bet for 100 yards and he should play.
19. Mike Sims-Walker (Jacksonville Jaguars) vs. Houston - MSW plays very well versus sucky defenses
20. Hines Ward (Pittsburgh Steelers) vs. New England - New England won't matchup well versus Pitts defense.
21. Jeremy Maclin (Philadelphia Eagles) @ Washington - Washington gives it up via the air.
22. Dez Bryant (Dallas Cowboys) @ New York Giants - Only guy that seems to care.
23. Michael Crabtree (San Francisco 49ers) vs. St. Louis - Not a good matchup, Rams are tough vs the pass.
24. Dwayne Bowe (Kansas City Chiefs) @ Denver
25. Johnny Knox (Chicago Bears) vs. Minnesota
27. Pierre Garcon (Indianapolis Colts) vs. Cincinnati
28. Jacoby Jones (Houston Texans) @ Jacksonville
29. Davone Bess (Miami Dolphins) vs, Tennessee
30. Santonio Holmes (New York Jets) @ Cleveland
31. Mike Thomas (Jacksonville Jaguars) vs. Houston
32. Miles Austin (Dallas Cowboys) @ New York Giants
33. Jabar Gaffney (Denver Broncos) vs. Kansas City
34. Wes Welker (New England Patriots) @ Pittsburgh
35. Chad Ochocinco (Cincinnati Bengals) @ Indianapolis
36. Nate Burleson (Detroit Lions) @ Buffalo
37. Derrick Mason (Baltimore Ravens) @ Atlanta
38. Nate Washington (Tennessee Titans) @ Miami
39. Steve Smith (Carolina Panthers) @ Tampa Bay
40. Blair White (Indianapolis Colts) vs. Cincinnati
41. Danny Amendola (St. Louis Rams) @ San Francisco
42. Mario Manningham (New York Giants) vs. Dallas
43. Steve Breaston (Arizona Cardinals) vs. Seattle
44. Lee Evans (Buffalo Bills) vs. Detroit
45. Mike Williams (Seattle Seahawks) @ Arizona - I think this guy is hurt, he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, look for a come back or bench him until he produces again.