New Profile Posts

1. diesel
    diesel Diesel44
    ooohh i see how you read that sorry dude..i meant I shouldve went with that name.mybad
  2. diesel
    diesel Diesel44
    I should've use that name instead of Diesel because you had already had that name.but we've already said it's all good.
  3. Diesel44
    Diesel44 diesel
    ----------
    sorry D44 should've went with blitz.I've
    ----------
    what does that mean? maybe you should have went with it!
  4. TheDuke
    TheDuke SRW
    Ah, fair enough.
  5. SRW
    SRW TheDuke
    Deep sixed the chat box in an effort to funnel conversations to the forums.
  6. TheDuke
    TheDuke SRW
    Whatever happened to the chat box?
  7. Walnuts
    Walnuts themush
    Thank you sir
  8. Walnuts
    Walnuts mj1987us26
    Yeah I asked mush but havent heard back yet. If I see SRW or Sweets online I'll ask them. Thanks anyway!
  9. Walnuts
    Walnuts mj1987us26
    Yo mj, Im trying to start a new thread in the FF forum but Im getting an error message saying I dont have sufficient privileges to do so...I dont know why I wouldnt, can you shed any light on it?
  10. Walnuts
    Walnuts themush
    Yo mushy! I'm trying to start a new thread in the FF discussion forum, but I'm getting an error message that says I dont have sufficient privileges to do so or something like that. I don't know why I wouldnt though, you have any insight into the matter?
  11. TheDuke
    TheDuke misfitz
    Are you interested in wrestling blogging with me via the site?
  12. DawkinsINT
    DawkinsINT TheDuke
    I noticed that too. Not sure what happened to my name, but I can't add my name to the poll. :-(
  13. TheDuke
    TheDuke DawkinsINT
    I did not see you on the list of Eagles fans in that "who's your team" thing. Disappointing.
  14. Walnuts
    Walnuts TheDuke
    I just moved out here like a year and a half ago, but yeah its great, Im loving it.
  15. Walnuts
    Walnuts TheDuke
    Thats the one. Im in Hood River.
  16. Walnuts
    Walnuts TheDuke
    Well that's kind of a creepy question.

What are you wearing?
  17. Sweets
    Sweets themush
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG..yay MUSHSMURF is back!!!! I have missed you so much you have no idea!!!!!
  18. Buck Fenson
    Buck Fenson Dragonite
    where you at dude? Happy Birthday!!!!!
  19. Chipper10
    Chipper10 Icecube89
    Yeah. He does. Sucks that he's finished. I don't think it will fully sink in for me until Spring rolls around and he's not with them.
  20. Icecube89
    Icecube89 Chipper10
    chipper rules