Dolphins Lift OG Richie Incognito's Suspension, Not Expected To Return To The Team

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by DaBears22, Feb 4, 2014.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Richie Incognito’s nearly four-month suspension was lifted Tuesday — but he is no closer to returning to the Miami Dolphins.

Word came on an otherwise quiet Tuesday afternoon, but context tells the true story: It was an administrative move that had long been planned.

Incognito is in the final year of his contract, and is set to become a free agent in March. He is not expected to return.

Source: Miami Herald

2. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Shocker...

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

he will probably end up in dallas,cause they will sign anybody,and have experience with players that act like this,just ask michael irvin.

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Lol^^^^^

Come from a fan of the most notorious team for signing any random player they can

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

With the amount of help RG3-13 needs, I can actually see him a Skin

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  6. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Someone will get a good price & a 'sanitized' version on his best behavior with all the eyes on him.

Not a bad risk at all IMO...

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i really do see him as a cowboy.he'd fit right in with the legends like 8 ball irvin,pac man jones,the guy named tank,and all the other cowboys who have either died as a result of drunk driving or been killed by a drug overdose.jerry jones deals so well with drunks and addicts cause he is one himself.
    [​IMG]
    "kevin man,like i told my homeboy jerry,if coke is a joke,wtf is the next line baby?"