Tom Brady officially a father

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by Cletusaurus, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Source: Mark Shanahan, Boston Globe

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady became a father for the first time today when his former girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan, gave birth to a baby boy in Los Angeles. Brady, whose relationship with Moynahan ended late last year, flew to the West Coast this morning, but it's unclear if he was present for the birth. Moynahan's publicist Christina Papadopoulos told the Boston Globe, "mother and baby are doing well," but didn't provide any other details. Speculation of a potential birth began circulating earlier Wednesday after Brady missed practice.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

She's ruined her body for nothing. Bye-bye acting career.

3. 49ers121

49ers121 Portugal Mike

How dare you Tom...Bridget was hot and you took her innocence :icon_twisted:

4. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

just call it the ultimate suvineer. Think about it's worth on ebay.

5. 49er Ninja

49er Ninja Starter

I heard she named the baby Peyton...LOL...since they are no longer together, maybe thats a way to get back at him...lol. Its maybe a rumor, I heard it on KNBR. It could be they were being sarcastic though..

6. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

A couple of years ago at our gym there was a model who worked out almost up to delivery.A few months after delivery you couldn,t even tell she had a baby,except her boobs were bigger.Wasn't a bad thing.

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

yup a agree td not too bad of a thing .......damn you tom damn you

8. jaybird15

jaybird15 Starter

Its not the same for actresses when they have kids, they look like new in weeks. I.E. Pam Anderson, Kate Hudson, Katie Holmes (even though she gave birth to an alien). They get there tight body back in weeks, those snitches are too insecure not too.

9. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

they also have nothing but money which helps - hire a nanny, a personal trainer, a nutritionist... same sexy body in 2 weeks or less guarenteed.

10. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Now that would be totally hilarious...wonder when the next one's due?

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Bill Bellichick told Brady he's glad that the baby is healthy, but he should still list him as "questionable".

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

LMAO! I wish I could rep ya, bro.

13. panthergrl

panthergrl One and Only GTO Woman

Yeah exactly especially when in Hollywood if u weigh like 115-120 lbs and wear over a size 2 youre considered a cow!!!!

14. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Congrats Brady. :icon_sad: