Seahawks Got Raped Hard Lol Lol

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by HAIKUDYVR, Oct 8, 2007.

1. HAIKUDYVR

HAIKUDYVR SEAHAWKS GOT RAPED LOL

all that crying what a waste

2. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

long time no see sweatheart.

Broncos took it pretty hard this week too... We're resting up for you though. Get ready.

3. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Weren't you an eagles fan? Did you hop off the bandwagon already?

5. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

holy crap he's back

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

HAIKU has returned, missed us didn't ya, go ahead you can admit it.:applausec:

7. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

You should hear them on their news stations... :icon_eek:

8. HAIKUDYVR

the guy that worry s me is javon walker

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

pittsburgh's education system really shines with this one.

10. HAIKUDYVR

no steelers is my team thats the honest truth , my dad was a steel bender here in hi maui back in the late 70's , you can make fun of my team and what not or my spelling , what else ? oh typing in CAPS whatever , but one thing for sure i dont joke around who my team is , my team is the steelers and will always be. my best friend clyde back in grade shool was a dallas fan , so picture that rivalry , if im not mistaken danny white? was the qb and terry was getting elbow problems .

ok i'll admit it , it was fun , it wasn't fun when my team stunk that year and all that bullcrap , ive put that past me i even take back the cu**s ,threats ,CAPS ,stupid pictures, of that one dude , oh yah congrats to your colts , so there you have it let the fun begin , i guess i took it real serious last year , now that we spanked the seahawks i can move on . did bill walsh really past away?

sup linz yup it will be a interesting game

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Next week, this guy will be a Packers fan and tell us a pretty story about that...which nobody will be able to read :icon_rolleyes:

12. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

Hello Haiku

The guy you posted pics of isn't here anymore. Please don't appologize for that, it was quite funny. What thread was that in again?

13. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

sup haiku....welcome back

14. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Oh dear god... it's alive... IT'S ALIIIIIIIIVE!

15. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

lmao we dont want you on our team if you just switched, stick with the eagles kthxbyenolife

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Crown, calm down...Haiku has always been a Steeler fan, he's apologized for some of the crap that happen here last season which IMO he doesn't have to because it was in the fight club and whether anyone other then Linz and I will admit was quite invigorating and fun and now he wants to talk football so if anyone has a problem with that heck em.

Welcome back Haiku

17. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

For hecksakes....let the morons reign over the world...

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

They already do, check Washington lately?

19. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

They're a lot smarter than you or I....they got us pretty hecked don't they?

20. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

welcome back, i dont' really remember you, but always good to have a Steelers fan.

Yes the girls from seattle did get raped by the Super Bowl XL Champs turned chumps the following year (yes i admit it was the crappiest year i have seen in a while, with great expectations before the season began). Guess we know who the best team last sunday was and the best team from the super bowl won again.