Philadelphia Phillies Thread

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by DawkinsINT, Oct 16, 2022.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

4 wins in a row and tied with the Yankees for 3rd best record in all of baseball. Unfortunately, the Braves have the best record and Phils remain 1.5 games behind them. The starting pitching has been so good but now Tajuan Walker is back and Turnbull will go to the bullpen despite his 1.33 ERA as a starter. I'm so glad this team finally has had a good April.

TJ likes this.
  2. DawkinsINT

Ok, 10 losses in a row against the lowly Angels?? Why can't we beat this team no matter how bad they are. I'm not sure what is wrong with Dominguez, but what worries more is that Thomson keeps trusting him in big leverage situations despite his extreme control issues. He could have went with a well rested Strahm instead. Very frustrating especially since we could have gained a game on the Braves.

TJ likes this.
  3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hey!! We helped you!!

Nah, don't worry. The Angels are already so far back we don't care about them anymore XD

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. DawkinsINT

Awesome come-from-behind win in the 9th yesterday from the most unlikely of sources, Casty & Rohas. I felt like it was a dream. Only a half game behind Atlanta though they have 3 games in hand.

TJ likes this.
  5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I hate the Angels for being direct rivals of the Mariners and for wasting Mike Trout's career.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. DawkinsINT

Phils are rolling and passed the Braves. Best record in baseball. So of course Trea Turner & Alec Bohm get hurt. Ugh.

TJ likes this.
  7. DawkinsINT

Phils continue to keep winning. 7 in a row and 11 straight at home. Yesterday, Jose Berrios came into the game with the best ERA in the majors at 1.44. Phils touched him for 8 runs including a Harper grand slam.

TJ likes this.
  8. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

DawkinsINT likes this.