2008 NFL Scouting Combine Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by SRW, Feb 23, 2008.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

2008 Scouting Combine: Sunday Recap

2. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

Falcons were "big" on McFadden. I hope they draft for line help instead as, to me, Norwood and McFaddena re exactly the same. Light and fast. We need some thunder to go with our lightning.

3. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Any chance of Chris Long dropping to #29? lol

I bet the Pats grab him early.

4. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i don't think he drops even as far as the pats. if mcfadden is off the board but he is still there i would want the raiders to grab his ass

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

2008 Scouting Combine: Monday

Notes from Tuesday at the Combine:

2008 Scouting Combine: Tuesday Notes

6. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

I would just like to point out that while I've been saying this, and fully believe it's true, the Houston Chronicle has PAGES of brown-streaked doo-doo across the sports section about 99% of the time. This tells me that Texans' Front Office isn't sold on any of the first round cb's...

7. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

He'll be gone at #2. Us drafting him would be a huge coup for our Defence as DE is one of our biggest weaknesses and we need a run stuffer BADLY.

8. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I cant remember the guys name but he was on here like mid-season talking about how slow Sweed is. Freaking mister know it all rated all the positions or whatever. Sweed runs a 4.5 haha!

9. How'd Joe Flacco do?

10. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

He did good i guess his stock will go up he has the biggest arm in this years draft hands down!