2009 Gridironfans Yahoo Fantasy Football League #1

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by masteratarms1988, Jul 29, 2009.

1. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I will do it CP. I will create one in the morning.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

That would be cool i would like to join how many teams will there be in the league?

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

4. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Thanks Brother Ill advise Sweets.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

So is this league off? I could use the space.

6. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Looks like that TJ

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Cool. I'm oficially out then.

8. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

There is going to be another official league when I create one though TJ.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ok, cool. Also in Yahoo?

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I'm taking the official tag off of this league but as far as I know it's still on, I have emailed Master also and never received a reply but just in case I'll be there for the draft.

11. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

12. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

cool thanks sweets and MJ

13. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Since the league is off, should or shouldn't I drop b/c I will miss the draft?

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

This league is still on, Master had computer problems for the past 2 weeks. I told him to notify everyone that he's back and the league will proceed as planned.

15. Yes... I am very sorry about this everyone... The league is still on... I have also made it available for 12 teams total... I believe there are 4 total spots open... About the draft time and date... I am stationed in the Middle East, and the time I selected is the best I can do for both where I am, and where ya'll are... Again, I'm very sorry for not being on in a couple of weeks, like Sweets said I have been having computer problems, but I am back on now...

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Damn, I didn't know you are in the Middle East Master....

17. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

i won't be here for the draft, going to Myrtle Beach Monday night.. I guess i'm going to rank my players and go from there, i'll take what I get I guess. I was also wondering if anyone else had any leagues I could join?

18. Yea, I'm stationed over here... So I won't be able to watch football except for on the internet... :(

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Ok, so TJ is out...how many are still in since the draft is on the 18th of this month...

Please post up here again so we'll know how many are playing and try and fill the holes left by members who dropped out.

I'm still in...Cali Sweets

20. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

give me about 30 mins. at work and don't have time to create a team. will do so on my lunch break.