2010 Season Is Make-Or-Break For Dolphins QB Pat White

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by 86WARD, May 30, 2010.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Pat White is hopeful, but there are no guarantees in 2010. Unlike most early round draft picks who play quarterback, White isn't assured of a roster spot this year. This is an uncapped season, and dropping him will have no cap ramifications for the Dolphins. Coach Tony Sparano and Miami's front office have shown no compunction about quickly divesting of players -- high draft picks or highly paid free agents -- if the evidence suggests those players cannot help. He has to earn his way onto the roster in 2010.

Source: The Miami Herald

2. I think with the added weight he will be a great wildcat QB. He did well v.s. the patriots.

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I wish White was never a Dolphin.

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I would take him straight up for Stephan McGee, and Im a McGee fan

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

For a gimmick player at best?

6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I think he can be a legit QB with coaching. Same with McGee who needs a couple more years to get deprogramed from what Franchione made him into

I think they are both in the same boat. Both probobly no more than backups, but both are "talented" that if they landed with the right team, coach and given enough time, they could be a starter.

I would prefer White because he is the better athlete

7. The Cowboys definitely seem to think Mcgee can be the long term backup in Dallas.