2011 GIF Mock Draft Contest Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by mike oxlong, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Tampa must be bummmmed we took him one spot ahead of them.

Could be Bowers......maybe Brandon Harris.

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

5 people had clayborn to the bucs

3. mike oxlong

4 people had Taylor to pick 21

4. mike oxlong

5 people had castonzo to the colts

5. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

prince shouldn't have fallen that far

I think I screwed up with my late first OLs. It was hard to figure which was going where. The Colts decision for me was the hardest.

6. Can't wait to see the results.

7. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

locker to titans and fairley to lions=s*x picks

8. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

I did so crap I don't want to know

9. K Train

i was tallying my score...do i get points for solder going to the patriots even though i had the wrong slot?

10. Anyone who got at least 1/4 of the first round correctly should pat themselves on the back........

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think I had close to that...last year I think I got 8 or 9 dead on. It's not an easy thing at all...lol.

12. mike oxlong

Sorry everyone, I have gotten a little more than halfway through the contests and have a record of everyone's picks. It has been a little harder as I have had to deal with people who posted extra stuff (pics of teams instead of team names, no pick numbers) this has made it harder to copy and paste mocks to calculate scores. some people don't follow directions, lol. I should have them all done by tomorrow.

Total time was 3 hours 26 minutes. Carolina went on the clock at 8:04pm Eastern and Derrick Sherrod was picked at 11:30 eastern time. So far the tiebreaker has not come into play in scoring the mocks. TBC

13. I had 8......this is my first year doing this. Don't know why I didn't enter last year.

There were a few I missed by a pick.....Nick Fairley, Robert Quinn and Anthony Castonzo.

14. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

yeah I wasn't sure why people were adding pics to it

anyway, I was pretty close on the tiebreaker but I don't think i got enough picks right :(

15. mike oxlong

Congratulations to CStevenson13

winners and points posted here!

2011 GIF Mock Draft Contest Results Thread

To All 18 losers, please donate 1000 vcash ( or all your vcash if you have less ) to CStevenson13.

CStevenson13, When the new NCAA game is released from EA Sports, you must inform Steverobwhatever of the system that you would like the game for.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Thanks for hosting again mike. Another Good effort.

17. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Ok, thanks....and to piggy back off 86 Ward another great job by you putting it together, that's alot of work.

18. If I had Robert Quinn to the Rams instead of Detroit.....Nick Fairley to the Lions instead of St. Louis and Anthony Costanzo to the Colts instead of K.C.....might have made a difference.

But again.....congrats stevenson.......well deserved. :)

19. K Train

if i picked miller/dareus right and switched green/jones i would have dominated.

now for a year i hang my head in shame

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32: