2012 GridironFans.com Official Mock Draft Contest Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by SRW, Apr 15, 2012.

1. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

look how bad my mock draft is lol

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[MENTION=3896]ShanePHallam[/MENTION], [MENTION=3898]LostSok[/MENTION], welcome to GIF. Looks like we are really going to get to know you if you want to be eligible for the contest prizes.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

has anyone seen Kiper's final mock from yesterday? some real head scratchers in there. i'm not sure he will get 9 right again this year looking at it but we'll see.

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

When is the prize awarded? If it's the day after, these two could make buffalobillsfan1's posts look like manuscripts.

5. CaptainStubing

i will be curious to see how my mock turns out. i've never done one but i have payed more attention to college ball and the draft this year than i ever have in my life.

i still say mocks and the actual draft itself are a crap shoot but i'm trying to pay more attention for more off-season football discussions.

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Hearing loud whispers of the Vikes taking Claiborne. :tsk:

7. CaptainStubing

those loud whispers you're hearing are all coming from the vikings war room .............. they really want the Bucs to bite and move up to #3 to get claiborne. then the vikes can still get kalil plus another draft pick.

8. markaz

Hearing the same thing with Kalil falling to as far as 10??

9. CaptainStubing

i don't think your picks are bad at all. your tiebreaker is funny but your picks are fine.

10. SRW

Tick tock, tick tock.....time's winding down to get your entries in or to get final edits done.

11. im embarassed I bought the Vikings- Claiborne crap. Pissed off.

12. CaptainStubing

crap, don't feel bad adam. there were guys that get paid to do these mock drafts that bought into that rumor too.

13. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

At least you didn't forget to include Barron in your 1st round. :icon_redface:

I also bought into the Claiborne crap, almost switched it but decided to stick to the original. I think I still did decent but we'll see when it's calculated.

14. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

Cant wait to see who won.

15. SRW

Just a head's up to everyone, the final scores are being evaluated and we should have the winners posted by tomorrow. Good luck to all the players!

16. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

I think I got a score in single figures

17. CaptainStubing

i'm sure i'm out because i was working when the browns traded up to #3 so i lost a bunch of points there not being able to change it.

18. markaz

When did the Browns/Vikings switch occur?

19. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

About an hour before the draft started.

20. markaz

Shoulda been watching or listening to pre-mock activities.:tantrum: Quite a few picked up on it and changed it in their mocks.