2012 GridironFans.com Official Mock Draft Contest Winners

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Sweets, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well another year of the NFL draft have come and gone and we here @ GIF would like to thank everyone that joined in the contest for their participation. It's because of our members and their generosity that we can bring you these types of contests, so let's get down to the prizes, because we all know IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PRIZES!!!!

Entrants must have 250 post minimum to be eligible for Grand Prize. (does not have to have 250 posts at time of contest, but must hit 250 posts before prize will be awarded)

Congratulations to our 3 winning entrants:

*Shane P Hallam 53.5(Per rules, he has been disqualified for not having 250 Posts)

1.Yisman 52.5
    2.Boltzrule 52
    3.buffalobillsfan1 50.5
    cpgobrowns 49.5
    Sweets 47.5
    Andy82 47
    Stevenson13 47
    themush 45
    thesnowman 43
    PSID412USM 42.5
    127 40
    K Train 39.5
    happ 38.5
    ragman 38
    SLim3y 38
    CaptainStubing 37.5
    Sportsguy9695 37
    Walnuts 37
    86WARD 36
    Adammwilson 31
    Lost Sok 29.5

To our winners please PM me your address and the needed info. on each of your prizes, or any questions you may have.

Thanx again for everyones participation!!!

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

congrats to all the winners and thanks to GIF for having a great contest !!!

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

[​IMG]

As the only female in this contest I'm happy that I out scored the majority of the testosterone fueled males here...hehehehehe

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Nice work lady and gents

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Thanx [MENTION=1613]Mike[/MENTION]...lets hope you'll be in our contests throughout the year...

6. heckkkkkkkkkkkkk

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

^^^^ :laughy32:

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Ha!

9. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Congratz to Yisman and Boltzrule! :icon_smile: Awesome comp! :)

10. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Good job fellers.

11. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

thanks I didn't even think I did that well. I did well early but missed a lot of picks after that.

I guess I did well with the partial points (picks not gotten exactly right).

thanks to GIF for the contest and all those who donated.

12. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

congrats to the winners

13. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Ugh! If I could have switched the browns and vikings after the trade was known, I prob. would have won. Congrats to the top 3!

14. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Congrats to the winners and thanks GIF!

15. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Wow I'm shocked I got that many points

16. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Lol at the winner being disqualified.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

17. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[MENTION=1146]BoltzRule[/MENTION], hit me up with your info so we can get your prize to you. I'll need:

First and Last Name
    Street Address
    City, State Zip Code
    Phone Number

[MENTION=568]yisman[/MENTION], I have your mailing info, I just need to know what size you want your jersey in and your phone number. PM me the info.

[MENTION=3886]buffalobillsfan1[/MENTION], I need you to send me your contact phone number.

I will get these out once we have all the info required by NFLShop.com.

18. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

[MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION] sorry meant to send it earlier but forgot. Sent all the info, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks for the contest and prizes. I was surprised I did so well, so close to winning it.

19. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[MENTION=1146]BoltzRule[/MENTION], [MENTION=568]yisman[/MENTION]: I have all your info and your prizes will be on the way soon.

[MENTION=3886]buffalobillsfan1[/MENTION], I still need you to send me your contact phone number. The shipping requires that info.

20. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I didnt do a mock anywhere this year. But considering how bad I did last year, I should have just put something together in 30 seconds and I probobly would have had a better showing

At now I can make fun of adam somewhat considering I didnt technically do worse

clearing throat.........

Haha [MENTION=1989]adammwilson[/MENTION]