2012 New Orleans Saints Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by Dragonite, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I am impressed with Spags defense. I have no worries as far as them playing well. I am worried about the injuries. And I am impressed with the defense of the Pats. For them to be talked about as being bad last year they are looking pretty good. I know it is preseason but when the #1's were out there both defenses held two damn good offenses to no big plays, everyone tackled well. We lost but it was a good game considering. Chase looked pretty good but beyond that we are hurting. I think they are going to keep only two qbs this year. I hope we play them again. :icon_cool:

2. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

3. Saintsfan1972

In other news....Scott Shanle is on pace for his 7th season as a starter with us SMH

4. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Chamberlain out? Damn. That sucks. Lofton is looking good, though. Gonna have to work on tackling, though. Didn't look great on Friday's game.

5. saintskickass

saintskickass Special Teamer

we stuggling to get a nickel much less have 5 dbs out there

6. Saintsfan1972

WR Adrian Arrington made the 53-man roster....I hope he gets some playing time

Looks like Hartley is the man.....Kasay got released

7. Saintsfan1972

RB Cadet also made the cut....I really like this kid

8. Chipper10

Where is this information posted?

9. Saintsfan1972

on a saints forum i follow

10. Saintsfan1972

11. Buck Fenson

what's up fellow Saints heckers. Back from the near dead. Almost got it from the hurricane and when that didn't happen the broken dam in Mississippi almost did. Had to move from that rain pit. Living in Houston now. Rocking my Saints gear and am getting some funny looks but heck em.

12. Chipper10

Lol. Welcome back. And you lived in Miss or LA?

13. Buck Fenson

Moved to Hammond which is outside of New Orleans the week before the hurricane. My house was on the Tanghapohia (?) river which the dam in Mississippi fed. Since the storm parked its lazy butt right over us for 12 hours dumping rain, it hecked up the dam.

14. Buck Fenson

it wouldn't really be a nickel cause he would be playing a linebacker position. Wouldn't make much sense putting him in coverage where he was a liability for the majority of the season.

15. Chipper10

That sucks. And yeah. living in coastal alabama, i know all about it. we got a lot of wind and rain, obviously not like miss and la got. just crazy.

16. Chipper10

Colston got hurt. but he always plays through it. can't wait until sunday!

17. Buck Fenson

He plays better hurt it seems like.

18. Chipper10

Mostly, yeah. Reminds me of Julio his senior year at Bama. Lol

19. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-orleans-saints/0ap2000000060122/Saints-postgame-press-conference]NFL Videos: Saints postgame press conference[/ame]

20. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000060153/Can-the-New-Orleans-Saints-win-without-Sean-Payton]NFL Videos: Can the New Orleans Saints win without Sean Payton?[/ame]