2014 NCAA Football General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NCAA Football Talk' started by DaBears22, Sep 7, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's hot.

2. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

So The Game is on today. I have no hope of Michigan winning or even keeping the game close. I think Ohio State wins by three tds maybe more. If the game is close it's only because Ohio State isn't playing well. Having said all that, #GoBlue

3. DaBears22

Gardner int led to a quick and early ohio td. Let the onslaught begin.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

I think I counted 4 turnovers by the Seminoles in the first half and they still lead by 5.

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

With Barrett going down to an injury today, I wonder what the selection committee will do if OSU wins the conference championship?

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

it all depends on who else wins and loses,ragman.if tcu loses and if bama or florida state lose,they will move up.if the faves win,osu won't go anywhere.

7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

8. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Too early for college talk?

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i know this,alabama will lose at least 2 and maybe 3 more games. not having a decent qb and having an awful secondary is really beginning to rear it's ugly head. best team i have seen in the sec this year is LSU. In my view,they are the best team in the sec.

10. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I'd like to file a missing persons report for the Arkansas Razorbacks.

11. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Our qb is far from polished. He was tbe number 2 qb last year. Just don't see it. We will go as far as Fournette takes us. Strange how LSU can't sign a highly ranked traditional drop back passer. Their receivers are outstanding. Defense is always great. Running game any other team would want. Just always comes back to subpar qb play.

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

this will be the only season corker plays much cause the qb last year(can't remember his name) was the main reason we got to the game against OSU.corker is gone after this year,and bateman looks awful and nowhere close to being ready to play a total schedule.Bam's dbs looked awful last week. you turn the ball over 5 times though,you ain't beating nobody!

13. DaBears22

De'veon Smith looks like an early heisman candidate but left byu game early with a sprain or something.

14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

utah kicking ass and taking names. i hope i'm wrong,but i bet bama gets killed saturday at georgia.

15. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

16. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

DawkinsINT likes this.