2021 Week 12 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Nov 24, 2021.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

So tomorrow we have 3 games...I love thanksgiving, even though I'm not from the U.S.

Cowboys are 7 pt favorites against the Raiders and I think it's too much. It should be no more than 4.5. At least I don't have gambling money anymore, it finally ran out. But I think the Lions will get their first win tomorrow, and the Saints will beat the Bills. Cowboys win, of course, but I'm not sure if they'll cover.

As for sunday we have plenty of good games. Rams - Packers draw my attention as well as Titans vs. Patriots.

Happy Thanks giving, guys!!

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

It stinks that the only game that really matters to me on Thanksgiving is the Raiders-Cowboys but we'll be eating at that time.

The Eagles play the Giants on Sunday. I would have felt more comfortable about it but the Giants just fired Jason Garrett. A new OC could possibly provide a short term spark for the Giants. Daniel Jones seems to play quite well against the Eagles. Hopefully we can jump on them early though and take their fight away.

TJ likes this.
  3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

TJ likes this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Refs are killing us today. I don't know what the record for most DPIs in a game is but it surely is on play today.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I hate football again...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm blowing my last 100 pesos on an underdog parlay that pays +365: Jets (over Texans) and Jaguars (Over Falcons). Once this fails, I'll run out of gambling money until the playoffs. If it hits I get to play a couple more weeks xD.

7. DawkinsINT

The amount of penalties they called in the game was ridiculous. The refs totally made the game way less enjoyable.

TJ likes this.
  8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ed Hochulli was funny as a ref...his son is not...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  9. DawkinsINT

I hear ya there..haha...

Bucs-Colts game was good.